🔆SEVENTEEN🔅SPOOFING THE STOCKER..!!

HELLO GUYS.. WE ARE GOING TO BE A 1K FAMILY 👪....

CONGRATULATIONS.. 🎊 💃

THE BIGGEST PART I HAVE EVER WRITE 2000+ WORDS.... PHEWWW....

THE PART IS HAVING LITTLE BIT MATURE CONTENT.. ITS NOT THAT MUCH BUT STILL IF YOU R NOT COMFORTABLE JUST SKIP IT....

thank you for ur precious comments and votes in Previous Part....

Special thanks to...
san1592 purnima17 dikshakothari SravanthiKasam Coolpix01 litsunshine00 manan147 vishaka00 Friendsforever6 DristyBanik priyamunmun anju2809 janupatelmn MinakshiGarg darkangel142111 prithisha poojataneja buterflie12345 BhartithakurKushwa

              •...•...•...•...•...•...•

PLEASE IGNORE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES....

¦¦ HIGHWAY TO PUNE ¦¦

A car 🚗 is going in its usual speed and a person who is a lady time to time seeing the rare Mirror to see the Back Road.. And see 1 car is following her..

LANDY_POV....

oh god..!!!!! Please help to Escape from this Stocker..i have to SPOOF that Stocker Otherwise I Can't able to Reach On Time to Pune.... It's really Urgent to Meet SHIV.. it's the Matter Of My Sons life.. If I have to Unfold the Driedful Past of Mine Then I'm All Ready....

My son's Life who's his love in Danger and I can't Let this happen.. I have to talk to him.... Please god be with Me.... SAKSHI's Aayiyyapa.. Please Help Me..!!!

POV_END....

The lady Geared her car car and then took her Bluetooth and set it on her Ear.. She call someone..
In a 2 to 3 wring the Person Pick her Call..

" Hey.. I Need Ur Help.... ", that Lady Said to that Person.. While the Person on other Line.. " How Can I Help you Mam..? ", Hearing that Person, that lady Said.. " I Need a Car Exactly the Way I have.. With a Lady in it and she will have to look just like me.. The Attire , Hair and All Things OK..? ", hearing her, that Person Said.. " u Don't Have to worry Mam.. What Had you Favours did on My Family is Nothing As Per This.... I'm Always Ready To Help u Ever in Every Matter Mam.... ", Hearing that Person the Lady Smile ☺ and Said..
" Thank You Rajeev.... ", After that They Hung the Call....

And the Lady Speed up Gear of her Car 🚗 and Exact 2 to 5 Min she Received a Message from that Same Person that the Car is Reached.. She Smile widely Reading the Mssg and then she Speed Up Her Car Gear.. She see from the Rear Mirror to Back if the Stocker is here Or not.. That Stocker Was not there as he Leave Behind who Tried to Find her..