❤️~PROMO~❤️

Thank you for your such a lovely response in previous update..😘❤️

It's makes my illness flew away..😜😜

Please ignore mistakes, as I write it being ill..

Hope you will like it..!! 😊😊

            ❤️~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~❤️

"manik, how can you so blind in ur love that you don't want to see the true face of this so called nandini.. ", mukti shout on manik..

As he just saying them that..

His nandini is innocent..

"and mukti, how can you trust that so called mssg that r from just unknown number.. Right..? ", manik asked from mukti coldly.. But yet calmly..

But his eyes spitting fire to rabia..

As he caught her-hidden behind a pillar..

Who r now gulping a lump hard..

"but rabia herself see nandini here.. And we too see her here with this boy.. ", aliya said pointing towards that boy..

Who's just trying hard to control himself to explode on these all..

He just keeps him quiet only for his baby..

Otherwise till now there all head would ripped off....!!!!!

"and how can you guys trust her easily.... Aliya and you all ", pointing towards fab3, manik said.... And he paused for sometime and again said disheartenedly.. "because of her aliya is now only got her big contract in fashion designing.. Because of her mukti is now free from her depression.. Because of her cabir saved from harshad evil game.. Because of her we are together...and most importantly dhruv, you realize his love for aliya.... Isn't it..?? ", while all look down..

Yes it's true...

NANDINI is the one, who makes dhruv realized his feelings for aliya..

She's the one that they are now this close..

She's the one that fab5 is still...

Not broken..!!!!

If, she was not there then from long cabir could have slipped down in depression..

What humiliation he feels at that time..

When he called as a gay....

Which in real, he's not...!!!!!

On other side, nandini is also helps aliya..

And because of her, aliya is now got a biggest contract..

ONLY because of nandini....

Because of nandini.. Mukti is now free from her dispersion..

Now she knows that she have to live for her family, her friends... **fab5**

-----------------------------------------------------------

"manik, let them like this.. If they don't wanna believe her.. I don't care.. I just care about my baby.. And now I can't bear a single word against her...", the boy said to manik.. While manik nodded and said "sure BB.. I mean.... ", he paused, as he don't know about his name except this as he knows him..

At that time when he reached hotel..

He recognized him..

As he's the one whom he spoke on nandini's mobile..