🍂ƬΉIЯƬY🍂I wish I would Shoot you..!

Hayyeee.... 30th Part.. 😍😍💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Thank you for 85.2k Reads And 8.25k Votes on Our Story.. 🙏🙏😍😍😘😘😘💃💃💃💃💃I wish to get more in future.. 💐💐

.
.
.
.
.

°¦¦DELHI¦¦°

°°*VYAS-VILLA*°°

*//LIBRARY//*

On Tv There's a News Reporter Saying, " We got the information that mumbai's One of the Mall Witnessed The Bomb.. Our Team is guessing that it Can be a Work Of terrorist.. And Our Reporter who Visited the mall Said CID Reached there with Bomb difusel Team.. ", Hearing the News AMIR VYAS Smirk And Said Evilly," 1st Task Accomplished.. ".

He got up From His Chair And Come In front of the table And Stand on the support of Table and Fished Out the Mobile from His Pocket and Call Someone, Who Picked his Call in Just 1 Wring..

As Soon as Call Picked, AMIR Said," Pradeep Take Mukesh, Paresh and Naseeruddin On conference, Now.. ", Pradeep does as he Order And AMIR Asked, " Is the Tonic Ready..!? ", the 4 men Said in Union , " Yes, boss..... ", Amir Smirk and Ordered, " Then do it.. What I told you to do..... I want result till then tomorrow..... ", After Speaking for some time they Hung The Call..

Amir Vyas Fold his Arms around his Chest and Smirk Evilly, " tomorrow Is Your grand-daughter's Birthday, vebhav RAO MURTHY.. So, It's Necessary to Give Gift to My SOON-TO-BE-DAUGHTER-IN-LAW....It's gonna be Really Really Special Gift.. 😈😈", He Throw his head backward while laughing like manic.....

.

.

*//NAKSH-ROOM//*

Naksh is resting his back with headboard of the Bed and he's holding his mobile in his hand and Staring It or Should I Say Literary Admiring his Phone....

Huh.... Phone..!!?? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

No... No.... 🤦🤦

I mean he's Admiring a Girl's Pic..

.

.

.

.

.

.

He crassed her Cheek, "I Wish wherever you Are I found you and Confessed My Love.. Its True to Be Said, We Never Recognized the Person's importance till then that Person won't be Far from you.. And it's happening with Me.... I'm missing you like Hell..! ", he Sighed and open Another Pic.. In Which He and She Both are there..