Prologue

Zeref Pov

Its been a few months, since I saw my dear family's faces. I was still on the island, just aimlessly wondering I 'truly had no purpose'.

The island would magically sink from time to time about evey three or five days apart then appear somewhere else, it was probably untraceable.

For most the matter seems anyway is.

I've just been wondering around mostly, I'm back how I used to be before fell in love with Lucy, just aimlessly passing everyday day by, wishing the air in my lungs would stop flowing, and it would all be over.

Wishing to just finally Die.

I was startled from my brooding by the sound of a twig snapping.

I was just about to get up to get away, thinking it was just an innocent animal, not wanting to accidentally hurt or kill the creature, but before I could make my way out of the small clearing i was in -

"Your Highness."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Lucy POV

I been back at in Magnolia for a week now. Although I feel really, really bad about it, I haven't had the heart to go down to the guild, I can't face them right now.

Though I really should, they had so much faith in me, they knew I was alive, they searched for me for years, they even kept my apartment for me, almost how I left it.

I can't be mad at them for taking me back, and even though I knew they wanted me back, I know it was Zeref who told them to take me.

That idiot.

I love him so much, why couldn't he trust me.

It was torture explaining to Lance and Zerra they may never see their father again. They couldn't even muster the excitement of knowing they were going to leave the island and see the world.

Natsu and the others must of have told guild to give me some space, seeing as though no one came to visit me since I got back, I've been in tears since I got back. though I think I might have heard Mira's hushed voice out side of my door on multiple occasions.

"Mom?" I turned from my seat at the window, and quickly wiped away the tears that I just noticed were flowing down my face.

upon seeing my tears, Zerra lowered her gaze. my heart almost broke.

"u-uh yes honey?"

"It's, Lance he's not eating his breafast."

I sighed and glanced towards the kitchen, ofcourse this is going to be hardest on Lance he's just like his dad.

what am I doing, I'm their mother I should trying to cheer them up, be strong for their sakes. Zeref won't want things to be like this.

I took a deep breath and stood up wiping my face one last time.

"hey Zerra go get your brother, lets go out for a while. kay?"

Zerra nodded meekly and headed towards her brother.

****************************

I was now standing infront of fairytail both Zerra and Lance staring curious at the building, well..they stared curiously at everything along the way.

The building wasn't that different, a few changes here and there I noticed but nothing major.

"Hey mommy, the thing up there...its the same as the mark on your hand." Lance Said pointing to the fairytail logo on the top of the building, I just noded with a small smile and turned back towards the building.

I held the kids hands a bit tighter feeling really nervous for some reason, I didn't think either one of them would have wanted me to let go of their hand so I asked them to push open the doors, the glanced towards me them at each other and noded in an almost silent, twin, telepathic agreement.

Tuning towards the the door the pushed it open a little to hard and it made a big bang against the walls of the guild the bit of chattering that could have been heard immediately ceased and all eyes were on us.

It was dead silent and my body refused to let me breath. The kids now practically behind me hold onto my legs with their free hand

. I could do nothing but stare, my eyes just keep scanning the room for nothing or no one in particular, that's when my eyes landed on Levi, her eyes wide and glassy, clearly tearing up, the silence broken just as a single tear slid down here cheek.

"Lucy."

************************************

It's back and here firgive me for the long wait, I might have to read over parts of the manga for this though there are things and Characters thst i might have forgotten and i need to catch up.