How to act normal around your Crush

Be fun! If you act stiff or harsh and he/she has feelings for you, he/she may reconsider them. If you find conversations getting awkward, try teasing him or her. It almost always works.

Don't claim all the attention for yourself. If you want to, talk to him and ask about his life. Let him ask about yours and just relax.

Forget yourself when in conversation with him. Just listen to what he says, let it soak in, and feel his emotions by mirroring his facial expressions. But let him finish what he's saying before you ask questions. Nobody likes an interrupter. Look also into his/her eyes deeply for him/her to appreciate how sincere you are in listening to him/her. Remember that understanding is quite significant.

Be friends with his friends. Talk to them like a buddy. They'll remember you as a 'cool chick' and they'll speak highly of you to your crush. No flirting though! You don't want them to think you're easy or develop a crush on you!

Another tip to help a conversation go along smoothly is to say: "mhmm" and "yeah". Try to be agreeable when you can. This will make him want to continue talking to you. And it's an ego boost too; he'll be happy that you're interested.

Make sure to be genuinely interested in what he's saying. It's not hard to spot a phony. Just think about what he's telling you, and forget you're even there. Let your mind do the work for you.

Don't obsess. If your friends always hear how you think he's the best thing in the world, they could let it slip. Think of him as a friend, and he'll like you.

If you were friends with him first and you're just developing feelings for him, don't spring it on him suddenly because he might not be experiencing the same emotions for you, yet. Just play it cool and flirt a little.

Don't be afraid to be yourself with just a pinch of wild. Don't be afraid to call a little attention on yourself. Boys like outgoing slightly wild chicks who know when enough is enough. Don't go over the top, remember most guys will be scared when a crazed girl is running at them. But don't be afraid to be yourself! HONESTY is the best policy.

Don't act different around him. Be yourself & tell the truth.

Don't forget to breathe! Talking to your crush might make you a little jittery but you'll be less to stutter and make it obvious that you like him.

Pay attention to what other people are saying about your crush. You won't have to agree with what they say, but keep an open ear.

Trying to act "cool" and "mysterious" normally backfires and makes you look like a jerk or a weirdo, depending on how hard you tried.

If you practice (or learn how to practice) making friends or groups of friends, in general, this will help you in the crush department as well. Learning from both types of relationships feed on each other.

---
hey guys, im back. ive been gone like forever so ill try to update as many as i can today. xoxo