How to reinvent yourself after a break up (girls)

You know how it feels: one minute you think that both of you were made for each other and the next, you're dumped. Then you cry constantly, wishing you were prettier or sexier or something, right? Well, dry your eyes and stop wasting time. The best way to make your ex desperately want you back... is to, well, make him want you back.

Ad

Exercise

1

Stop eating those chocolates. Sure they help you ease your pain but in the long run those pounds add up.

2

Start exercising.

It helps create a better image.

You'll feel more confident about yourself.

The endorphins from exercise will make you happier!

Makeover

1

There's nothing like a good pampering to ease all the troubles away, so splurge!

2

Get a new hairstyle! Either go to a salon or dye your hair with some friends.

3

Get a new style. Ever wanted to try a new style that you always wanted? Well invent and experiment with that. You'll enjoy the style and it will turn heads!

Wardrobe

1

Ditch those old drab outfits that aren't flattering and donate them to charity!

2

Go out with some friends and buy new clothes that make you look great!

Scent

1

Get those perfumes your boyfriend bought you and give them to someone else!

2

Go out and buy some new perfume that makes you feel amazing!

Tips

Always carry a positive attitude with you. The old cliche: "Beauty comes from within" does apply!

Realize that it was his loss, and your gain! :)

-----

4th update for today!