How to deal with a guy not liking you in middle school

If a guy doesn't like you, yet you like this guy a lot, what should you do? For one thing, don't go crying over a guy, even if you do like him.

1

Find a new guy to like. It's the easiest way to get over a guy. You're still in middle school, there's plenty of hot guys out there looking for a pretty girl like you!

2

Accept yourself. Don't fake that you're someone you're not, because this will lead to a let down later on..

3

Have a friend get your mind off him. If you can't stop thinking about him and the first and second guy didn't work, get a friend -preferably one who won't tell the whole school- to talk to you about it. If they don't want to, then find another friend that will.

4

Never change your look for him. It's stupid. You need to understand that if he really is truly in love with you, that he'll like you for you. Not for your fake person.

5

Thinking too much about all the possible reasons why he may not like you will often lead to you feeling depressed, and unhappy with yourself.

6

Keep away from all the negative feelings you may be experiencing, emerge yourself in a club, some after school activity, or go out with friends.

7

If you find out that the guy does not like you back, try to maintain your friendship. Don't get angry at him and don't ever change for the guy. It's not worth it.

8

Don't agree with him on everything, or else your crush will be obvious.

9

Avoid telling many people about your crush, you can't trust everybody.

10

If he doesn't like you, it's not something to stress over, you're still in middle school and feelings change fast

Tips

Also, remember it happens to the best of us and that you're not alone.

Remember, that while middle school may seem like your world now, new crushes will develop. You might be surprised at how it turns out.

Don't be too pushy if you talk to him.

Don't try to find reasons not to like him because that will make you bitter and unkind to him ruining the chances of him ever liking you. Also don't find reasons to be sad and fall into helpless love with him because you will be very unhappy.

You will like a lot of guys in middle school and you may get rejected by some so remember you might go through this 5 or more times before you get to high school.

If you don't want to give up on him, then don't.

----

3rd update for today! yeyy