How to make a ladder bracelet on the rainbow loom

Placing the Bands

1

Set up your supplies. First you'll want to set up your loom so the red arrows are pointing away from you.

This bracelet requires:

48 Border Rubber Bands (Using Rainbow Colors of your choice.)

14 Bands (These will be the middle row of your Bracelet.Black or White looks best.)

One S or C clip.

Your Hook.

2

Place your border bands until you reach the end of the loom. Once you reach the second-to-last pin place the last two bands towards the center pin.

3

Now,place your colored bands corresponding the color above it horizontally. End at the third-to-last set of pegs on the loom.

4

Place the middle row of bands up the loom. End at the last peg on the center row.

5

Create a cap band by making a figure eight and place it back upon itself holding it with two fingers. Place it on the last place where you put your black rubber band,but make sure that your red arrows are facing you.

Looping the Bands

1

Turn your loom so the red arrows are facing you and start looping the center bands. Reach in and grab the top band and pull it forward to the next pin. Keep doing this until you reach the end of the center row.

Add another band in each horizontal rows.

Add another cap band to where you started looping,this will be necessary for when you finish the bracelet.

2

Get ready to loop the outer bands. Reach into the pin with you put the cap band and grab the rubber band on the left pulling it to the pin in front of it.

Repeat on the other side on the right pin. Loop the rubber bands all the way up the loom until you reach the end. Use the same Reaching for the bottom band,Grabbing and Pulling Forward Pattern while doing so. Each time you do this,it should be a different color than the one above it.

Once you get to the last pin,pull the rubber band to the center.

Finishing the Bracelet

1

Prepare to pull off the bracelet from the loom. Put your hook down the channel where you last looped your bands,and stick it out to the left. Grab a rubber band and put it on the hook, pull it through,then get both ends of the band on the hook. Slide it up to the thickest part.

2

Start pulling the bracelet off the loom gently using your fingers from one pin to the next. This is what it should look like

You'll notice it isn't long enough to be a bracelet yet,so we need to make an extension. Turn your loom back around so the red arrows point at you. If you are a child you'll need about 3-4 rubber bands,but for an adult,it will be about 5 or 6.

Place them on your loom like this. Grab your cap band and pull it on the loom as if it were a regular band like you're placing now. Skipping the cap band,start looping these bands and pull them to the center pin.

You can place your clip on that opened area now. You may now pull it off.

3

Put two fingers through the end of the band on the hook,pull it out and attach it to the clip. This is what the bracelet is like when finished. Have fun and enjoy!

4

Finished.

----

okay guys this is the last update for today. i need to eat my breakfast now! byee