Introduction

Jennie's POV
It was odd for me to be here after living for so long abroad, I never taught that I'll ever decide to continue my fashion line here.
So my name is Kim Jennie known as Gucci Jennie the owner of an Italian luxury brand of fashion and leather goods, which is owned by me under the name of the French holding company Kering. Gucci was founded by my grand grandfather Guccio Gucci in 1921, he was an italian businessman and designer, he passed down the buisness to my grandfather after it to handle, he was a French designer who learned everything from his father but died younger due to brain cancer. That's how the buisness was left on my father's hand who doesn't know a thing about neither fashion or buisness because he was a doctor after all, he got married to my mother, she was korean and starting her fashion line the moment they met. When they got married, she continued her career and enlarged the Gucci impact on the market even more.
All of you are wandering how i ended up with the name Kim when my father is a Gucci, well that man kind of found himself another wife right after my mother's death by 2 month like she never was there. So i decided to change my name to Kim when i turned 18. I mean who want to keep the last name of a cheater lol.
Actually his current wife was only after money, she know he was the son of the Gucci founder but what she didn't know is that my mother put everything under my name when I started showing interest in Fashion and trying to continue the Gucci business. So you can say that now she's pissed off and hate to see me lol, it's not like I was excited to see any of them, we only meet on my mother's death anniversary and that's it. I cut every contact or any family relation with my father, even though he wanted many times to get close to me,i gave him the cold shoulder and just shrugged him off. That's how i stopped believing in love or even the idea of being in any kind of relationship. I don't believe in men, they're all the same after all so why wasting my precious time with them.
I started designing new products to the market starting 2013, that's when i had full control of the company. In the year 2013, the brand was valued at US$12.1 billion, with sales of US$4.7 billion. In the Forbes World's Most Valuable Brands list, Gucci is ranked the 38th most valuable brand, with a brand value of $12.4 billion as of May 2015. Compared to my age which was 17 years old, i did great to bring the name Gucci even more forward and get it famous across the world. As for now, at the age of 22 years old, I'm one of the yongest rich people all across the world and the owner of one of the 10 most known successful fashion brands.
-- At the airport --
There was a lot of reporters, waiting outside for me but i didn't give them a second thought and just continued being escorted by the security team outside to a black van waiting there along with my new korean team whom I'll be working with, two bodyguards who will be accompanying me like everywhere and a driver who will be assigned to me when all my cars will be transported here.
Oh, so that what Rose meant when she said that everything is handled by her, i didn't know that she meant being treated as a royalty here and at the same time being watched at every moment.
So Rose is my cousin, my personal assistant and my savior when I'm in need of something. Right now she stayed in Italy because my son Brian wanted to join his school's trip for one last time before coming definitively to Korea. I was here early because i need to sign some papers concerning the new shops and of course to see if everything is going according to the plan. Rose and Brian will come to Korea next week and i need to check everything that we will need in our new house as well as to settle my son's registration in his new school.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Hope you enjoy it 😘
Read & Comment & Vote & Share the love 👄🤩😍