BTS next door

Taehyung's POV

We met her again in the hotel's lobby, i still didn't get her name but she's interesting in a mysterious way. She left to the elevator first before we even get to know where she's staying but i believe in fate that i'm going to meet her again.

We were lucky to have the last apartment available in this hotel, we're staying here because we just moved into a new house and we still didn't get our belongings yet so we decided to stay here for a while. I guess we're going to face a problem with the one residing in the apartment next to us because they said that we have the kitchen shared but we still have a secured door in order to reach it. So it's like being in the middle in between us. Hope, she's not an ARMY, we don't want any unwanted attention, we just want to rest and spend the night peacefully.

We reached our destination too, and just got a rest for a little bit waiting for my turn to shower.

Jennie's POV

I was still convincing Brian to take a shower, he hates showering. All his reasoning were that he already showered this morning but with all the jumping and running done today, he really need to get one but i'm losing my patient, like seriously it's been 30 minutes now since i started chasing him.

" Mommy, you promised me that you'll only shower me once a day not twice.". He whined.

" How about when you shower, you can eat chocolate then we'll go outside to have dinner and even buy ice cream ? ". I tried to bribe him which worked thankfully.

⭐⭐ After a while ⭐⭐

" Well here goes my baby, all done, clean and handsome as ever". I said while drying him up and showering him with my kisses.

I can't help it, he's too cute for me to handle so i just played around with him for a while till i get him all dry and clothed

I can't help it, he's too cute for me to handle so i just played around with him for a while till i get him all dry and clothed. I gave him my phone to play games while i'm showering to pass time. 

While i was showering, my son pecked his head in and asked me where is the chocolate i promised him. I told him that it was either in my bag or inside our luggage. I know he's grown up and he will find it eventually but i hope nothing catch his attention while doing so because he's at that age where he's curious about everything.

I finished my long warm shower and got my pajama that was hanging behind the door while blow drying my hair.