Dinner

Jennie's POV

We reached the restaurant and that's when i prepared myself for a whiny, picky and cutie Brian. He always choose various dishes but end up eating only one. I braced myself for that moment.

We went to sit in a table in the corner, got my son at my lap while looking at the menu still not sure what to choose. Jin said that he was a regular here so he recommended a dish which we all decided on except my son who wanted a hamburger along side with another dish and of course he'll be picky on what should be put in them. That's why i decided to go place our order with Namjoon. 

Brian wanted to accompany me but i know that if he did, he would choose other things which he will not eat so i decided against it even though i know he will cry his eyes out.

Taehyung's POV

After Jennie went to order what we'll eat, i decided to chat along with Brian in order to know him more and maybe create a connection which i will need in the future. I mean i don't know what the future is hiding for us but why not try my luck with Jennie. Brian was jumping all over the place and it was hard to control him so Jimin decided to play the truth or dare game which was really funny for a child. At first it was fun while we take turn until Brian's turn comes to question me. Of course i choose truth because i'm so lazy for dares especially his which containing screaming at the top of your lungs and jumping from the top of the table and stick your tongue at people. I was waiting patiently while he's thinking hard and pocking his puffy cheeks until he said something which took me by surprise. It was "Hyung, Would you like to be my appa? ". At first, i tough i heard him wrong so i moved closer in attempt for him to repeat what he said but he frowned as if i'm declining his offer. So he scouted closed to Jimin and just pouted while waiting for his food. I was still speechless but i answered him anyway by " I would love to be your appa little one but what would your father think if he founds out that you don't love him anymore?".

He looked back at me with his big doe eyes and said, " I don't have one, i never did that's why  i want you to be my appa". 

Actually that was quite shocking, i mean a lot of questions were attacking my mind like some kind of warriors,  i was about to question him for more until his mom come back and glared at her son along side kookie for unknown reasons. It was like a sign for them to shut up and change the subject and what made it obvious was the words she said and marked the air like some poison. "Son, we talked about this once and for all that's i'm enough for you and to never talk about this with anyone else "

Everyone stopped what they're doing and just looked at her frightened, i would be lying if i said that i was not because she gave a different vie when she's that serious it's like no one can talk her out of it or even beat her. So the situation was really funny from afar like a mother disciplining her sons. The time was stopped for a while until she smiled at her son and showed him the game she bough him and said "Let's eat while it's still warm".

Everyone was chatting and joking around except for me, i was more curious about Jennie? I wanted to know more of her and dig even more into her secrets. She was a real mystery for me which i would like to get my hand on. I mean if he never had one, was he resulted from a one night stand or his father simply run away or she never wanted him and Brian was a mistake. I was so deep in my thinking until Jimin nudged me hinting that i'm making it so obvious that i'm still wondering about the topic she never wanted us to know or even question.

I decided to question her later if ever we make one step further in what's i'm wishing for, i'll face her on day until the situation is clear enough and i'm sure of my feelings. It's not that i'm not sure of them right now but i i'm still not ready for a rejection so that's why i'm still hesitating.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ 

I'm sorry for the late update babies, i was just so caught up with my summer traineeship which i had to present in the end. Now, i'm back and i'll try to update more.

it's only a small chapter but i promise for longer ones in the next chapters.

Stay tuned for the next chapter and hope you enjoyed this one.

Read & Comment & Vote & Share the love 👄🤩😍