Meeting BTS

Jennie's POV
I felt a tight jump on my leg as soon as i opened the door, it was such a cute angelic sight to see, his eyes popping while bitting his lips in a cute way, his voice was muffled that i couldn't hear what he's saying. I picked him and gave him a tight hug to express how much i miss him, there is no need for words between us, we communicate by affection and gestures.

 I picked him and gave him a tight hug to express how much i miss him, there is no need for words between us, we communicate by affection and gestures

" How is my baby boy? Did you enjoy your trip? ". I asked him while he's still hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

" It went well and i enjoyed my self but i miss you mommy, i'm never staying away from you ever again, i hate sleeping far from you mommy ". He said with those puppy eyes again, he's going to be the death of me.

" Oh i miss you too my baby. How about we go to our date lunch that i promised you? ". I proposed because i know that he probably didn't eat his lunch until i'm with him.

" Oh ok mommy and don't forget that you promised to take me to BTS fan meeting.". He said excitedly.

" Oh is it today? Then we better change your outfit and go grab our lunch or else we'll be late ". He went running to his room to choose his outfit, i know he want to look handsome today lol he really love this group, actually everyone love them and i don't get why they're so hyped up about them but i can't say no to my baby.

" Mommy, do i look handsome in this outfit? ". He said jumping up and down.

" Of course my son is handsome in everything, how about you add this hat so you can be all hip hop around them ". I said while fixing his hat.

" OK now we're set, we have two hours to have lunch and then buy the gifts you want to gift them okay so are you ready ? "

" OK now we're set, we have two hours to have lunch and then buy the gifts you want to gift them okay so are you ready ? ". I talked to his running form, guess he's so excited to control himself.

⭐⭐ An hour later ⭐⭐

So we had lunch near the location where the fan meeting is going to be held then we headed to a street full of stores to see what to buy for them, i don't know why i'm wasting money on them but Brian really want to surprise them with what they wish for. Here comes my money going for nothing lol.