Identity revealed

Taehyung's POV

The night just went like that without anyone daring to speak one word to Jennie since she was just eating silently and looking after her son without spearing any of us one single look. We wished each other goodnight and just separated like that without her saying anything, it's such a touchy topic for her.

⭐In the morning

We woke up late since we had no schedule for the day, so we decided to take our time and go take our breakfast before going to take a look around the city for something fun to do. I went to Jennie's room in order to ask her if she wants to tag along with us but i found the room already taken by somebody else which means that she went early and i lost my chance with her. Now, i don't even know when will i had the chance to meet her again.

⭐After a week

We had a tight schedule with all the success and the awards we got and our new album preparations next month so we don't even have the time to scratch our head. I've been having thoughts about Jennie all this week but i have no clue where i can find her.

I was so deep in my thoughts until Bang Pd comes storming into our practice room flustered about something and mumbling how it's hard to get her to agree. Jin as the mother figure was worried and jumped us asking about what's wrong. It turned out that Bang Pd was trying to get Gucci's owner to work with our group BTS by designing our own clothes from now on but it looks like they declined.

Bang Pd : " Guys, you should give it a try. You know how much an influence it would bring us by getting such famous designer to prepare your attire only for you and no one can get a second piece of it"

Jin : "What are you trying to say by giving it a try? like talking to their ourselves?"

Bang Pd : "Yes, i'll get you an appointment with her secretary since she doesn't met new customers, she passes them all to her secretary. It will probably be tomorrow "

Jin : "Tomorrow? Did you take the appointment already for us? but what do you except us to do when you failed to get them to agree?"

Bang Pd : "Just charm her guys, you know how can get girls with your looks. I didn't make one but when her secretary declined continuously like she know that her boss won't agree on something like that. I acted fast and demanded some motifs added to a Gucci bag i purchased and you know her secretary is the one to give them to you personally in order to see if it's met your taste especially when you ask for gold ones."

Jimin : "Gold motifs? ok now i'm sure that you won't give up until you get them to work with us, so when should we go and where?"

Bang Pd : "I'll escort you tomorrow personally"

⭐Tomorrow's morning

We went to Gucci's company situated in the center of Seoul. It's still brand new, i heard that they changed their main headquarter to Seoul just around a month since the owner origins are from Korea so she decided to go back to her country.

We were waiting for her personal secretary in the main lobby nervous on her to persuade her and what to say. The click of door opening snapped our head towards it and a girl same age as Jin comes inside holding some papers and a package well handled.

I heard Jin whispering about how such a beauty got such a job and that he's interested. She's nothing compared to my Jennie. I need to snap out of it, i was never like this but that girl really got me whipped and now Jin is behaving just like me. We were the only two in the group not interested in girl but now here we are whipped for some girls we don't even know and met for the first time. I was so deep in my taught until a voice snapped me out, "Good morning, i'm Jisoo and i'm sorry for being late, i was held by Boss for some business matter"

Jin : " Good morning. Ah it's okay, we didn't wait for so long and we don't really have a problem. I'm Jin by the way"

Jisoo : "Thank you. Mr bang asked for some personalized motifs, he got us notified beforehand that we have to deliver it to you guys"

I was laughing inside, he was trying to be a gentleman with her to sway her over but he really doesn't know how. She was straight forward and someone to get to the point without butting around the bush, it's like everyone here in this company is all about seriousness.

Jin : "Ah yeah, we come to take it as well as to discuss something with you for some minutes"

Jisoo : "The bag is here, if you're not pleased with anything please contact us again and we'll do our best to met your demands. As for what's you want to discuss, please go ahead"

Jin : "We want the brand Gucci to work with us from now on, by designing our stage clothes, our attires for red carpets as well as the award shows so can you please schedule for us a meeting with your boss. As her personal secretary, we know you can arrange that for us please".

Jisoo : "As a personal secretary, you know your boss wants and hates and what he will agree on or decline. So for my boss, she hates being held up by someone or the feeling by being restrained by some job or task because she travels a lot and her head is filled by things more important than that so i know she will decline your offer."

Jin : "Can we please just give it a try please?"

Jisoo : "If you're that eager for it then I'll see if she will accepts any visitors today if not then I'll see if she will agree on meeting you another day. Please, give me a second"

She went out for a minute to call her boss but returned empty handed saying that her boss declined for personal reasons and that she will schedule for us a meeting with her after a week since it's the only free time she found. We were of course disappointed but still full of hope.
While we were heading out, i saw a similar figure ahead of us and the first thing that comes to my mind is that she's perhaps Jennie. Something took over me and i went to reach for her to confirm full of smiles and hopes. My heart was beating fast because of excitements.
As i neared her, i called her name and i wish that time could stop so i can check every beautiful inch of her face, hair, scent and a of her existence in front of me. She was shocked at first but then smiled while saying my name and i could die of how sweet my name sound coming from her.

Jennie : " Oh Teahyung?"

Teahyung : " Hi Jennie. It's been a while how are you doing?". I wish i could be more honest about my feelings and tell her how much i miss you and why she left just like that last time.

Jennie : "I'm good, what about you? What are you doing here? Are you here for some purchases?"

Taehyung : " I'm good too. Ah yeah we come to get our Bang Pd's purchased bag and to meet the boss here for some business proposal but she's not available"

Jennie : "Boss? Um yeah, um i should get going, it's nice meeting you again"

She was about to turn around and continue her way until my group mates comes running too to greet her as well. They chatted with her for sometime until we heard a small voice behind us saying " Boss, we need to go or we'll be late for the meeting".
Jennie just nodded while asking if the car is ready and turned back to us to say goodbye. No one dared to move or talk because we were shocked that Jennie is the owner of Gucci.
We were still frozen at our places until she bowed to us and was about to go that i snapped out and told her " Wait, can we exchange our numbers please, we can't just meet accidentally like this forever"

Jennie : " Ah okay, here let me dial it for you"

We exchanged our numbers and parted ways just like that. Guess she will fill my mind again until we meet again.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐

I'm sorry for the late update babies.

Stay tuned for the next chapter and hope you enjoyed this one.

Read & Comment & Vote & Share the love 👄🤩😍