Opening of the Gucci store

Jennie's POV

I was checking on everything regarding the big opening of the shop dedicated for luxury clothes especially for idols and their fashion line from red carpet to stages, it got also regular clothes but this one i'm in right now, which is situated in the center of Seoul was created after so many demands to fulfill the agencies's request of getting a store and someone to check to whenever there is a change in the clothes or the design based on the request.

I was just walking around while the employee are doing the last checks so we lunch it already. There was quite a crowd already, a lot of people came but i didn't know half of them so i just stayed away alone in the corner scanning everything with my eyes so if there was any trouble or mistakes done. Well I was no longer alone because the moment i grabbed a glass from the table, i was welcomed by my two bodyguards or should i say shadows, i should probably turn them into my friends if they're going to follow me like everywhere. Sometimes, i think that Rose is the Boss of me and not otherwise.

People asked for who is the founder of Gucci because it was leaked to the press i'll be there personally. I wasn't really that much into mingling with people who are two faced. Don't get me wrong but that's how rich people are, they're only nice to those above them. So if i didn't have such impact, no one would have gaven me even a second glance so why waste time with them.

The guests discovered me after some times from the opening, i did my best to answer their questions, i got a lot of offers but i declined them nicely telling them to contact my assistant for it and that it should be professional not during this precious moment. Whenever they tried to get too close to me, i find an escape saying a lame excuse but everyone luckily buy it lol.

During the interview regarding my official Gucci store opening, i announced that it will contain a whole new collection from casual to classy. Normally, during the first opening of any brand, the first day is only reserved for celebrities and famous people so they can find their peace but i don't quite enjoy that sight, it's like i'm giving them the upper hand so they can feel superior to the others. So i only gave the first whole hour for only celebrities to enter but right after it end, the doors will be open for everyone with no exception.

They weren't pleased of course with this decision, but it's my area so who cares about what they think, in my space there is no difference between anyone so adapt to it or you're free to leave. 

Finally, that hour ended and we opened our doors even wider, well now i'll be more glad to serve my real customers, people who are down to earth and no chaos or fake faces. There were still some of those so famous rich people who were giving dirty looks to the new comers. I won't interface as long as there is no verbal or physical damages. I went to serve as much as i can of the new customers with a wide smile and even explained everything from the fiber to the quality. Until i heard, some girl yelling at another one for getting in her way. I analyzed the situation from afar and went there to understand what's happening. 

She lifted her hand to slap the other girl just because she's not at her level to answer her back, i stopped her hand midway and warned her that i don't accept such behavior here

She lifted her hand to slap the other girl just because she's not at her level to answer her back, i stopped her hand midway and warned her that i don't accept such behavior here. Once she realized that i'm the owner, she started smirking as if i'm going to take her side of the story. Well i'm not buying it for sure.

" Here comes the one who will kick out the kind of you from here bitch ". She said sassily to the girl.

" You better watch it, take a look at where the clock is and the name below it, It's my time and my store. So if you're not going to respect my customer then i'm afraid to ask you to leave this instant ". I told her with a stern face.

" This ignorant little dirt took the last jacket on that rack even though she saw me eyeing it from afar. It's will fit and suit me more than her, she will only turn your collection into a joke if she wears it ". She's talking while throwing her hands in every direction, she will probably poke her eyes at any moment.

I tried to calm myself and just get her out of her with no drama or getting any attention towards us, " Look, do not believe everything that you see on the Internet. Not all the designers and businessmen are after famous people to get their collection more trending. I do not know who your dentist is, but he should clean out your mouth from those nasty words. I demand you to get out already from my store before i sue you for causing trouble as well as insulting one of my customers ".

The security guards accompanied her outside when she wanted to throw more shades. I took the only peace of jacket left and give it to one of the cashier to pack it as a gift for the little girl who was mistreated in my store and just shied away because she's incapable of standing up for herself.

She refused it at first saying that it's nothing big and that i deserve every penny for my designs and that it would only affect my title of the fastest sell out brand because of giving gifts to fans, but i only persuade her to not call me a sellout, it's true I didn't get to where i am easily but it doesn't mean it's something big to treat someone right?

⭐⭐ A few moment later ⭐⭐

That little rude rat was someone of good connections here in Korea, she already got me on some headlines. I didn't really care, so when i was going out to head somewhere else, some paparazzi tried getting answers out from me quite rudely on why i mistreated her but i only shrugged them saying, " You've never been in my book and I got a problem with it, why? because you're acting like you read my pages.  I wreck these situations, real talk is all i give. I was real with her, she mistreated my customer i chased her out. She didn't like it then deal with it. My final statement on this is, she lied to the whole nation then tomorrow her video will be available for you all to check out and she will probably deal with my lawyer, she will get strictly punished. I don't forgive neither forget ". As i finished, i got into the car and just went my way home to welcome my son whom i already miss dearly.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thank you so much for reading this story and supporting it

It really means a lot, i'm already working on the next chapter, it will be uploaded soon 🤩😍