Important Please Read!

Hello there reader!

Some of you might be confused because this book is not the first of its kind.

What I mean is that I started this story in a different book. When I started that book I thought for the readers sake I had to start from the "Beginning" and tell the entire back story.

While writing this was a struggle. It was not the way I wanted to tell the story and I had to force myself to sit down and write. In my mind this is how all writers felt so I kept at it hoping it would get better but it didn't so my writing began to get worse and worse until I just gave up.

Months later after binging 13 seasons of Criminal minds I decided I wanted to try again and write a Criminal Minds fan fiction. (Most of you are thinking "Wow this is off topic." But it's not just stay with me ok.)   While writing this i told myself i would only write what I wanted and so far i have loved every moment of writing that story because I learned from my mistakes.

So here I am now, ready to try again. This time I'm going to skip the boring stuff and jump right to the drama because that is so much fun to write. Thank you for reading this and hopefully i can tell this story the right way this time. 

Warning: This story is going to get violent and possibly triggering for some fellows. So you have been warned that this story will definitely contain rape and child abuse. It may contain other stuff I don't know yet. 

If you are interested in reading the first try of this story to learn a little about these peoples background it is still available on my profile.

ENJOY!