9-1-1 (2)

The smell of mold and must filled the air as my eyes slowly opened. The breeze from the broken window make me shiver. My cloths were thrown around the empty room of the clearly abandoned house. I was in so much pain but I managed to reach my pair of shorts and pull out my phone. As I felt myself want to cry and scream I took a deep breath and thought of everything Lana and Fred had taught me. Tears gently fell from my eyes apon seeing that no one knew I was missing. No amber alert, No text asking why I wasn't on set or if I was ok. I took another deep breath, turned my ringer down and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator asked 

I felt myself start to panic "I.......I......I've been kidnapped, drugged and raped." I whispered 

"Ok take a deep breath. Do you know where you are? Can you tell me?" 

  "No. Its abandoned but I can't move."

"OK the police are on their way. Are you there alone?"

"No he's asleep in a chair in front of me." I whispered. I was uncontrollable shaky I almost couldn't hold the phone. "He has a gun."

"Ok. Don't hang up, speak very quietly. If he wakes up from the sirens hide your phone and let the police take care of him."

"Ok." I whispered as I heard sirens in the distance.

I was so exhausted and I wanted to fall back asleep. I heard FBI agents storm in and walk the man out in handcuffs. 

"Sweetheart I know your in pain but you can't fall asleep." A feminine voice said as a light was shined into my eyes.

She wrapped me in a blanket and like a sleeping baby tossed me over her shoulder. As she stepped outside in the cold vancouver air it wasn't just the bright sun that woke me from my trans it was the screaming of news cars and the sound of a S.W.A.T team trying to keep them contained. The last thing I needed was to be a twitter moment.

The african american woman placed me in the ambulance. "I want my mom." I cried 

"What's your name?" She asked pulling a notepad from her belt.

"Katherine Parrilla Di Blasio." I struggled to say

"Do your parents share a last name?"

"No My mom has the first part and my dad has the last part."

"When I find them they will meet you at the hospital." She said as she shut the back of the ambulance and an oxygen mask was placed over my face. 

"NO!" I screamed and started to sob as the ambulance drove away.  All I wanted was my mother I was in so much pain. 

-------------------------------------

<lana's POV>

Katie was supposed to be on set an hour and a half ago but no one has seen her. We all figured she was playing a trick or we just missed her arrival, So we started filming without her.   Just as they called for a 5 minute break my phone started to ring. It wasn't a number I recognised but I picked up anyway. 

"Lana speaking." 

"Is this Lana Parrilla?" A very formal voice asked

"Yes this is she."

"Do you have a daughter named Katherine Parilla Di Blasio?" She asked

"Yes." I was starting to get worried.

"Hi this is Agent Tara Groom with the FBI. We got a 911 call from Katherine about 20 minutes ago. She described a man that we have been looking for who has been kidnapping and killing young woman. We have successfully taken the man into custody and your Daughter is on the way to St.John's."

At this point words could not describe what I was feeling. I was frozen, the open water bottle that a was just drinking from fell to the ground. Tears filled my eyes and all the stupid things I had just been worrying about like if my amazon package would actually come today seemed insignificant.  "I'm on my way." I whispered as tears fell 

"Lana?" Ari asked noticing I wasn't moving.

"Get Eddie."

"OK." She ran off 

"Lana what's wrong? Are you ok?" Eddie said running over to me with Ari following close behind.

"I need a car to St.John's. Katie's there." 

The two were shocked. "Why what happened?" Ari asked

"It sounds like the driver kidnapped her. I don't know?"

"Ok I will get someone." Eddie said and ran away.

---------------------------------------

I Jumped out of the car and ran into the doors marked "Emergency."

"I'm here to see Katherine Parrilla." I said frantically to the receptionist. 

"How are you related?" She asked almost monotone 

"I'm her mother."

"Will her father be joining you." 

"Yes he's on his way."

"OK her doctor will be down in a few minutes to talk to you. You can take a seat."

I sat down in one of the blue torn up chairs. Every possible scenario went through my head.

"Lana." I heard Fred say. I looked up to see him running in the front doors. I stood up and wrapped my arms around him. He stroked my hair as I cried.

"She's ok, they have her." He whispered

"Lana Parrilla." A doctor called. Fred and I walked toward him. "Hi I'm Doctor Austin." He said shaking our hands. "You can follow me. Your daughter was injected with a sedative. She is lucky she didn't react to it. Her ankle is broken and her left arm is sprained but those should heal rather quickly." He stopped as we approached her room. "She was quite aggressively raped. She doesn't remember it but she is in pain and aware of what happened. All kids will respond differently but you should be careful about what you say." He whispered.

"Hey sweetheart." I said in a sweet voice as we entered the room. She didn't move from her seemingly uncomfortable position. She was face down with her arms wrapped around her face. I sat down at the edge of her bed and gently stroked her hair. "We were worried about you." I whispered.

Fred sat down in a chair next to her bed. "We love you baby." he said. 

Doctor Austin returned with a clear bag and IV in his hand. "We have to treat her for some STD's. If you could convince her to let us give her an IV that would be great." 

It was clear from the tone of the doctors voice that Katie had expressed her deathly fear of needles. "I know you hate needles but you have to let them give you the IV." I whispered to her. For the first time she moved, but not the way I wanted. She put her hands under her stomach and quickly hid her face in a pillow. "They can put in your leg you know."

"And I can break their leg."  She mumbled  

I looked to Fred and we both knew what we were going to have to do. I  made sure the doctor was ready and he could tell what we were planning. Then Fred grabbed Katie flipped her over and pinned her to the bed as I held her hand in place. 

"Sorry." Fred said over the screams and fighting of our daughter.

"It's in." The doctor said. Fred and I let go and she stopped screaming. I looked at her laying in the plain hospital bed and almost as fast as lightning I saw her mood shift from angry and wanting to hurt to everyone that came near her to depressed and wanting to curl up and cry. I grabbed her hand and and she squeezed back.

"I love you mom." She whispered

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and laid down next to her. 

"I love you too."