The Kidnapping (1)

<Lana's POV>

"Girls come on we're going to be late!" I screamed up the stairs

"Ya girls." Matt mocked from the living room couch

Matt is living with us in vancouver while it is really hot in New Jersey where his mom and brothers usually live.

"We're coming mom." Molly replied running down the stairs with her two sisters behind her.

When I met Molly she barely spoke. She was shy and had a ton of trust issues but now a year later she has to be the most outgoing of all of her siblings. Molly was never really an actor. She was forced into it by her abusive foster parents and ended up getting the part. She has definitely improved since our first episode last season.

"Do you have your camera Katie?"

"Yes mom." She said shoving her feet into some beat up converse

Katie has always loved acting and making movies but struggled because she never stayed in one place longer than a year. For her birthday 3 years ago her friends scraped enough money together to buy her a camera. That's when she started her youtube career as a vlogger and storytimer. After gaining 1 million subscribers in a year she was moved to a foster home that let the kids act and go to auditions as long as they got a cut of the profit.

"Bye girls. I love you." Fred said kissing each on of them on the cheek before we head out the door.

"I love you sweetheart." I said kissing him

"Ewww." Luna mocked

"Come on, you will be doing it in a few years." I teazed an closed the door behind me.

Luna is the most like a stereotypical teenager. She's 14 and has a ton of friends that all meet at starbucks after school. She was also pressured into auditioning for the show by her slightly abusive parents and got the part.

"Buckle up." I said sitting down in the driver's seat.

"Can you turn on the music?" Katie asked as I started the car.

"Nope you guys know the rules you have scripts to read."

They all reached into their backpacks and pulled out their script binders.

"For the rest of the ride you are going to run lines."

"That's like half an episode." Luna whined

"Well you're already 3 minutes into your twenty minutes so it's a little less."

---------------------------------------

"Hey girls." Brian said with big open arms as we got out of the car.

Brian is our co-star. He has 2 little boys named ollie and finn. He was originally a family daily vlogger on youtube before he got the role as the nice father figure on our show Forever. He and Katie like to hang out and make videos together all the time.

"RACA YA TO HAIR AND MAKEUP!" Molly screamed

As Luna and Molly ran off Katie stayed behind with Brian and I. She was always the most mature of the 3 but when she wanted to have fun she went all out

"Why don't you go with them?" Brian asked

"I need to save my energy, I have work to do today." She replied

"Well were going to leave you here. Brian and I aren't shooting till later today." I said as we approached hair and makeup.

"Ok have fun "Not shooting"." She mocked

<Katie's POV>

I sat down in my chair next to my sisters.My hairdresser came over and started to spray my hair with water before brushing it out.

"Is everyone cool if I start my vlog in here?" I asked. It was only my sisters and our hair and makeup team so they were usually fine but some days they just weren't having it.

"Go ahead!" Lindsay, My hairdresser said

I pulled out my camera and turned it towards me. "Hey everyone!" I said to the camera. "We are starting out this beautiful Monday morning in Hair and makeup." I panned the camera over to show my sisters and everyone cheered. While Lindsay finished up my hair I talked about what I had planned for the day and my sisters threw in a few jokes.

"Your good to go." Lindsey said

"Thanks." I replied putting my camera away and heading out. Playing a foster kid in a show about foster kids ment hair and makeup never took long.

"Hey Ari." I said running over to give her a hug. Ari plays our forth foster sister in the show. She is the only one out of the 4 of us that has never been in foster care. She is just an all around good actor

"Hey how was your weekend?" she asked giving me a quick hug as we walked

"Good, Tiring. You know a lot of work is going into the finale."

"Ya I know. It's going to be so cool though and so much fun to film. I am so excited for that big fighting scene."

I smiled and look down at my watch. "Crap I have to get to wardrobe. See you on set." I screamed running off.

After getting my costume from wardrobe to bring with me on location I ran to meet at departure.

"Sorry I'm late. I got distracted." I said approaching the cast and crew who were all waiting to see what cars they were assigned.

"Ok. Lana, Brian and Ari are in car one with the camera equipment. Katie, Luna and Molly you are in the last car but Luna and Molly will be dropped off first since they are filming at a different location then Katie. Katie your car has already left so I hope that's ok." Eddie said looking down at his clipboard.

"As long I can get this scene done today! It's been bugging me all weekend." I replied as I climbed into the back seat of the black van.

"That's what I like to hear!" Eddie smiled

As we started to drive off I realised I didn't know our driver. After about two years of working here I thought I knew them all.

"So are you new here?" I asked directing my question at the bald caucasian male sitting in the driver's seat.

"Ya I work for the company that provides the cars." he said in his deep boston accent

I thought it was odd because ABC owns all of the cars and all the drivers I had come in contact with were employees of ABC but I didn't think about it enough to do anything. He pulled over in front of the court house most of the cast was filming at today to let Luna and Molly out.

"Bye Katie, Love you." Molly said jumping out of the van and slamming the door behind her.

The car started up again and drove down a block or two before turning a corner I knew it shouldn't have.

"Sir you weren't supposed to turn here." I said concerned

"I just need to pullover. There's something wrong back there." He said pulling over

At this point something was telling me I was in danger so I checked to make sure I still had my phone In my pocket as the man opened the sliding door and in his right hand was a syringe. The last thing I remember before blacking out from the syringe of drugs that had just been stabbed into my neck was the sick smile on the man's face as I collapsed into his arms.