Chapter 5

A loud engine starting filled the air. I jolted up and Sam came running into my room. “Nataly, someone’s taking the car.” I didn’t need to be  told twice. I got out of bed on put some other clothes on. “No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!” I yelled I got to the porch and saw the car driving away. “Hey that’s my car!”

 “Sam and I make it to the front yard. Sam grabs his bike and I am left here to loose weight. “Dad call the cops!” Sam screams. “Come on Natt.” He begins to paddle away and I sprint hot on his tail. I could see my car in the distance. Sam takes out his phone. “Hello? 911 emergency! My sister’s car has been stolen. We’re in pursuit, and I need all units, the whole squad, bring everyone!” Sam begins to panic.

“Sam we don’t need everybody. Calm down.”

 “No, no don’t ask me questions. My fathers the head of the neighborhood, watch!” He continues to talk to the cop on the other line. “SAM!” I yell. Mother of God, my brother is such a liar. The car made a turn into a junkyard with a train in the way. The car was able to make it through. I ran after the car, Sam ditched his bike and ran after me. We creep our way in the direction my car went. And what I saw next, was unbelievable. I saw my car about half a mile out, stand. Like literally standing. A huge robot. “Oh my God.” Sam and I stopped by an abandoned car. The robot turned on to what seemed like a big flashlight and pointed at the sky. I looked up and it was the symbol from the cars steering wheel. The light came down to us and we both ducked.

 “Sam what is that?” I asked him. He doesn’t listen to me. Sam takes out his phone and records himself.

 “Our names are Nataly and Sam Witwicky. Who ever finds us, my sisters car is alive.” I roll my eyes at him. “Okay?” Sam records the standing car. “You saw that? These are my last words. I just wanna say, mom, dad I love you and if you find Busty Beauties under my bed, it isn’t mine. I’m holding it for Miles.” I look at Sam in disgust. “No, no wait that’s not true. It’s mine and Uncle Charles gave it to me, I’m sorry. Mojo I love you.” Sam closes his phone. “Busty Beauties, Sam? And what about my last words?”

 “Shut up Nataly. Follow me.” Sam gets up and I follow as ordered. We slowly make our way closer, until I hear some dogs growling. I turn my head to see two ferocious dogs. “Sam.” I alerted him, but it was too late. The dogs came sprinting after us and we ran for our lives. I look back to see the chains the dogs were tied to have broken off. I ran faster still pulling Sam with me. We tried finding refuge in an abandoned building with two garbage cans. Sam got their first and tried pulling me up, but he wasn’t fast enough. One of the dogs bit into my knee and I fell. The other grabs me by the shoulder and they both try to drag me away. All of a sudden, my car broke through the entry, scaring the dogs away, and Sam being Sam says: “Please don’t kill me, I’m sorry.” Sam jumps down and comes over to me. He helps me up and takes the car keys out of my pocket. “Here, take the keys. She doesn’t want it, cars yours.” Sam tries to pull me but I can’t. Im hurt to much. I collapse to the floor and watch Sam go without me.

 My car pulls up next to me. “Are you okay?” The car says through the radio. That’s it I’ve lost it. I back away from the car in fear. Then I hear the police sirens. My car races out of the place. The police run in with arms. “Hands up!” One of them says. I tried to put them up. I could only do one and the other halfway. “All the way! Stand up!” “I can’t.”

 “Do it, now!”

 “I’m hurt, I can’t.”

 Oh God, please. Just let me die.