comic convention (t.holland)

requested by : me ;)

quick summary: tom is on the panel at a convention and spots you in the crowd. lets just say you catch his eye

written in: second person (you, your)

A/n: guys Im sorry if this is not how comic conventions or meet and greets work. I've never been to one but it is definitely on my bucket list!

A loud voice spoke rang from the speakers and the crowd screamed in reply, you with them

A loud voice spoke rang from the speakers and the crowd screamed in reply, you with them. The yellow lights of the convention center buzzed impatiently as well. The Marvel panel was about to begin and you could not wait to see Robert Downey Jr., Sebastian Stan, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Elizabeth Olsen, and Scarlett Johansen. Most of all, you were super excited to see Tom Holland, who played your favorite super hero.

The MC came on stage and began to introduce the panel.

"Robert Downey Jr, our Iron Man!"

The screams were deafening. RDJ strutted on stage and blew kisses to the crowd dramatically. He sat down in his chair and waved to his fans.

"Chris Evans, our Captain America!"

Of course there was cheering from the crowd and Chris walked by the edge of the stage and gave the front row high fives. He then took his seat next to Robert and they started talking.

The rest of the panel came on stage one by one as the MC called them. After a blur of celebrities coming onstage and the cheers of the crowd, there was only one person left to wait for.

Tom Holland strolled onstage as his name was called, waving to the crowd with a bright grin on his face. His  mahogany hair curled in wisps behind his ears and down his neck , and stood in untamed tufts on the top of his head. His grey cotton pullover was worn over a white t-shirt that could be seen peeking over the collar of his sweatshirt. His blue jeans were paired with classic black and white Vans. It was a total Peter Parker look.

Tom's eyes shone with obvious excitement. He shook hands with the MC, exchanged hugs and handshakes with his cast mates and sat in the fold up chair labeled with his name in big block letters.

You watched him scan the crowd, and you felt your face get hot when his gaze rested on you, as you were close to the front. You pulled down on your Spider-Man t-shirt and looked away from him shyly.

Tom kept staring, his brain churning with questions about you. Then, MC called his name to ask him a question, jerking him from thought.

"Tom, we were given questions by fans about your movies. The first one is, who is your favorite character that you have played?"