infatuated (p.parker)

requested by: me

quick summary: peter parker is infatuated with you, but you have a blinding crush on his alter ego.

written in: third person (y/n, her)

A/n: this is kinda long, and there will be a part two. The summary is sucky and I promise the plot is much more interesting than it sounds. Enjoy!

Peter Parker was infatuated

Peter Parker was infatuated. The type of blinding, bubble-gum pink crush that he had only had once before, on Liz Allen. But this was a hundred times worse.

And to make matters even more pathetic, his crush did not even know he existed. She was Midtown High's crown jewel, y/n.

She wore fashionable clothing and had way too many Instagram followers. She had an entourage of adoring teens following her around. She was student body president, and salutatorian of their class (second only to Peter himself). She was for some reason, perfect. That was why it was so odd that she never had a boyfriend.

Although she was beautiful and confident, that is not the only reason why Peter liked her. He admired her ambition and intelligence. She was funny, charismatic and made everyone fall in love with her. Everyone idolized her even though she never did stupid stuff like the other popular kids. And she was kind to everyone.

Ever since they met, the day that she transferred to Midtown and they were partners for a project in chemistry, he had a thing for her. She answered questions effortlessly, and it took one  look into Peter's eyes go make him forget his own name.  Ned had to remind Peter to close his mouth when he gaped at her in the hallways. That was when Ned also reminded him that she hated his guts, since  Peter tended to forget that minor detail.

He had no clue as to why she disliked him, but he could tell by the way she completely avoided him.

But whenever y/n walked in the hallways, hair bouncing as she chatted with her friends, his heart continued to ache for something that would never happen.

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
y/n was infatuated. The kind of blinding bubble-gum pink crush that she never had before. Ever.

Yeah, she had guys who liked her. But that was only because of her stupid curse.

When her mom was pregnant with her, she fell ill. Since her parents are stupid rich, they flew to some mutant witch doctor on the other side of the planet when no modern medicine was able to aid her mother. Her father said that the mysterious woman was trained by Charles Xavier himself. There, the witch was able to cure her mother using her mutant powers, but at a price. y/n was infected with the stupid "Cupid's curse" as the witch called it. Everyone around her fell in love with her. Not necessarily always romantic love, but also platonic love. Her parents were immune for some reason, but she thought it was only because they were her parents. She was not exactly sure how it worked.