|4|Rain|4|

|Deku's POV|

We started to walk out. Only then realizing it was pouring rain. Kacchan quickly went for his bag grabbing a black umbrella out of it. He put it up and we both huddled under it.

"This should be better. " Kacchan said.

"Yeah." We started to walk not really knowing where we should go.

"Maybe we could stop by the park?" I asked.

"Sure, whatever nerd. " We hurried to the not surprisingly empty park. We walked around. There was a peaceful silence. My mind started to wander. Of course it decided to go to that dream.

No Izuku don't cry, I told myself. But I was to late tears already pouring out.

Shit.

Kacchan noticed.

"What the hell is up with you?! You where crying earlier too!" He yelled. My mind went farther to a question that burned deep inside me, making me cry more.

"Was it something I said?!"

"Kacchan?!"

"What?!"

"You hate me, right?" I sobbed.

"..."

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

Did I just see a tear from him or was it rain?

"W-Why would I hate you?" He asked.

"I-I think it's quite obvious, you obviously hate me. In Junior High you asked me to kill myself! You are always mad at me! Why would I be the one to hate you?!" I cried.

"You're to kind, Deku... Why, would you hate me, you ask? You just named off some god damn reasons yourself!"

I flinched. Then in perfect unison, we said one simple sentence at once.

"I'm sorry. "