This is important.

Hey, been awhile, huh? Nice to see you guys again. ^^

So this is probably something that most of you have assumed by now. But "You Hate Me, Right?" is being discontinued. This also goes for my other Bakudeku story "Swan Dive".

This is something I've been thinking about for a long time, and honestly something I should've addressed sooner.

There are a few reasons for me doing this. First, this story is 2 years old now, and my writing style has improved, and I don't really like the way I wrote this story anymore. Secondly, I don't have many ideas on where I would take this story. And most of all, I don't really like the MHA fandom anymore. I still like reading the manga and watching the anime, but I'm sure you guys know what I'm taking about when referring to the fandom.

I could honestly go on a long rant about how toxic some very vocal people in the fandom have gotten, especially the shippers. But I'll hold off on ranting for now. I of course don't believe everyone in the fandom is like that, but it's enough of a problem that I don't enjoy being in the fandom as much as I used to.

All of you readers are all of course wonderful people! And I wanted to thank you all so much for your support throughout this fanfic! I remember having a lot of fun writing this one, and it's all thanks to you guys. Thank you all for the views, votes, and most of all the comments! Some of the still make me laugh out loud! ^^

I may rewrite "You Hate Me, Right?" or "Swan Dive" someday, but I wouldn't count on it.

Once again, thank you all so much for your continued support.

Thank you for reading "You Hate Me, Right?".

☆×[ι'ℓℓ ѕєє уσυ σи тнє ℓαѕт тяαιи нσмє.]×☆