|5|A Days End|5|

|Bakugou's POV|

"I'm Sorry." We both said.

Complete silence took over us. A breeze came, blowing our hair and some sakura petals our way. But it also made rain blow in our faces. 

"I don't need you to apologize." He suddenly broke the silence "But rather let me thank you for today, I really didn't think you'd accept my offer, why'd you agree to come with me?"

"This will sound stupid but, I had this dream last night..."

I heard his breath hitch for a bit, I wonder why.

"In this dumb ass dream, you where there, me too, obviously. But I--you-agh!" I couldn't construct my thoughts into sentences.

"What is it, Kacchan?" Deku asked me.

I took a deep breath before continuing.

"You where all burnt up, I was worried that Icyhot had hurt you or something, that's why I wanted to get away from him earlier. But when I tried to comfort you, you screamed at me telling me that I was the one that hurt you. I was startled, I didn't mean to hurt you, I don't want to hurt you idiot!" I suddenly yelled.

"I had done so many horrible things to you in the past Deku! I can't believe how careless I am with others. I always let my pride take over into the point where I hurt people, including you! I want to be a hero! But what kind of hero beats up kids and tells them to jump of the roof, what kind of-" I was suddenly cut off by a pair of arms warped around me.

"Kacchan, please I forgive you. Please, just please stop beating yourself up over it! I had a freaky dream too! And it scared me half to death!" Deku said looking up to me with tears spilling from his emerald eyes.

"Kacchan, I know you can become a hero." Those eight words he said seemed to have helped me.

"T-Thank you, Izuku." 

Wow, I just thanked Deku.

"Kacchan!"

"What?"

"You just called me by my real name."

"Did I?"

Did I actually just do that?

Deku's eye lit up, but then became sorrowful.

"I guess I should tell you about my dream, huh?" I nearly forgot that he told me he had a dream incident too.

I nodded.

"W-Well, what happened was that I was in a dark room, and then I could start to see again, but t-the first thing that I saw was you. E-Except that you had hung yourself." He began to cry even harder.

"I was so scared! I didn't want what was in front of me to be true! P-Please Kacchan. Please Katsuki, please, don't make my nightmare a reality. Please don't kill yourself!" I didn't know what to say. 

He called me Katsuki.

"Deku, I promise. I-I promise I won't kill myself. I'm still alive, aren't I? Don't worry yourself. When have you known me to be like that?" I said. Then my phone started ringing. "Sorry." I looked at the contact, Old Hag , shit. I never told my mom I'd be gone this long. I'm screwed.

I reluctantly picked up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN MR?" She yelled.

"Just shut up! I went out with De- Izuku!"

Crap, went out  sound way weirder out loud than it did in my head.

"Fine,  just get your ass home!" 

"Fine, Jesus Christ!" I hung up.

"Hey, nerd I got to get home."

"Oh, OK, want to walk there, together that is?"

"Sure."

\Time skip to when Bakugou got home and into his room to sleep.\

I lay on my bed thinking about the day. Did Deku and I make up?

I blushed a lot around him today, why?

I even paid for both of us at the arcade even though he wanted to do it for me. 

I remembered what he told me.

"Kacchan, I know you can become a hero."  The scene played over in my head.

I realized I was cuddling the stuffed bear he got me, causing me to throw it across the room. Only to get up and retrieve it cuddling it once again. I face palmed myself, when I did, my face seemed hot. 

Shit, I'm doing it again.

I thought about how he said he was terrified of his dream. I want to protect him from what scares him, is that why I made that promise to him? Or was it something else?

Shit.

Do I, Katsuki Bakugou,

have a crush on Deku?