-5-

" Sex is kinda like cooking. Everyone can do it, but only some make it delicious. "
                                                       -unknown

***WARNING SEXUAL ACTIVITY***

[EDIT (May 8th, 2020)] I have taken the liberty to revise this chapter once more since there is still a debate about rape vs not rape and I can recognize how it may be perceived as such. If in the end it is still deemed assault or rape or there are comments about it being rape arise, I will take down this chapter altogether and potentially include a note in the next chapter explaining what chapter 5 entailed. Thank you.]

THIRD PERSON
(For better experience)

Kai had rushed out of the cafeteria in a hurry as if his legs were on fire. The fact that he left his new friend Finnick in the cafeteria with Killian completely but accidentally left his brain and what mattered was getting out of the there. He scowled, the tips of his ears red and his dick semi-hard.

What the hell was his problem? He asked himself referring to what Declan was doing to him without gaining the attention of the others at the table. A blush rose to his cheeks as he began to think of the way Declan brushed his leg against his ankle and had lifted his legs so they brushed his inner thigh. Kai coughed uncomfortably, he wasn't even gay.

He began to swear to himself that he would avoid Declan at all cost. He was close to leaving the school doors when the devil himself showed up and yanked him back. Declan, unknowing to Kai, had easily caught up to him and once he was in sight a smirk broke out onto his face as he gripped the boy who was smaller in comparison to him.

A shiver had racked through Kai at the contact but he made sure he wore a glare in annoyance as he whipped his head to look at the smirking model. Kai wasn't blind, even he could admit that Declan was attractive. His hair was dark with the sides of his head shaved and the middle curling nicely and sweeping onto his forehead. He had a stubble and features that were impressively defined with eyes that could kill anyone. His lips, God, his lips were so damn kissable. And Kai saw the muscle he had through his black long sleeve shirt. The blush that tinted his cheeks was noticeable as he realized he was literally checking out a guy. A guy for god sake.

Declan knew all too well that his beautiful mate was checking him out and he would be damned if that wasn't the hottest thing to him. He felt proud that his mate liked what he saw and the smirk on his face as he took in Kai's beauty didn't go unnoticed to Kai who tried his hardest not to blush.

Kai glared at him, confused as to why he was being dragged away.

Declan grumbled lowly at the glare his mate shot at him. Kai averted his eyes, and tried not to look anywhere but in Declan's eyes because he knew damn well that he'd get lost in them. Declan began to repeat what Killian had told him through mind-link and internally hissed,'fuck it,' as he began to walk down the hall whilst holding Kai's wrist in hand.

Kai tried his best to match Declan's pace and decided to really knock some sense into him when he finally let go. Declan yanked a closet open, and slipped inside with Kai who tripped on the way into the slightly cramped space. Declan didn't hesitate to lock the door. 

"Why the hell am I in this smelly ass closet with you?" Kai cursed loudly despite his nerves getting to him.

Kai visibly swallowed once he saw the darkness and pure intensity Declan's eyes held. The look he was giving sent shivers up Kai's arms as he weakly took a step back but he was against a wall now.

Without thought, Kai gasped as Declan was up against him, caging him against the wall with both of his hands on either side of him. Kai bit his lip and felt the heat of his cheeks burn him when he felt Declan's tongue lick his ear before nibbling on it. Declan began breathing down his ear, pausing for a moment as he watched Kai tremble with quivering lips.