-26-

" Sometimes following your heart means losing your mind. "
                                        -unknown

***WARNING SEXUAL CONTACT***

FINNICK GREEN

"Daddy," it came out a needy whine.

I watched as Killian's breath caught in his throat, his eyes hooded and a low predatory growl escaping his lips.

"You're going to regret saying that," was the last thing I heard before I was blinded and thrown into ecstasy.

The covers that laid covering me were thrown off me hastily and my body shuddered from both the sudden cold air and the look that Killian was giving me. His stare alone had me swallowing thickly and breathing heavily for him. His hand reached down around my ankle and he pulled me down onto the soft mattress and he crawled on top of me, straddling my waist and keeping me from escaping, the thought of escaping being at the far back of my mind.

His hands skimmed into my shirt and I sucked in a breath feeling his hands against my non-to-muscular body. His hands against my skin sent heat pooling in my stomach and I was whining feeling his fingers skim over my sensitive nipple that went instantly hard from his touch.

Without patience and in blind urgency, his hands ripped my shift off me in one motion and I gasped in surprise at both his strength and the sudden exposure of my whole body to him. Through the heat, I still managed to shy from his hungry gaze as my cheeks tinted pink. There was always something about the way he looked at me that sent me off and into flames.

My nipples were twisted between his fingers, his face moving down onto my neck as he nibbled, licked and sucked on my exposed neck. I shook underneath him, breathless gasps flying from my lips as my hips thrusted upwards without thought. My member brushed with his and he hissed as our lengths created friction that was so desperately needed.

My nipples were abandoned and his hands were moving onto my pajama pants that stood as a thick barrier between the two of us. Despite the heat radiating off me and the amount of insane lust that was clouding my mind, my nerves still got the best of me. As if feeling my nervousness, his lips subtracted themselves from my neck where bruises lay and instead opted to press against my lips.

I melted into the feeling of his lips on mine, the motion slow at first but quickly turned into something else. My pants where slipped off and I felt his hands cup my hardened member causing me gasp and allowing for him to slip his tongue into my mouth. Foreign was all I could describe this feeling as his tongue seemed to dance with my mine and it wasn't in any way, shape or form slow but fast and urgent.

Our tongues battled despite me knowing fully well who was dominant in this situation. As our mouth worked against each other, it didn't go unnoticed how his shorts were slipped off while we were lost in our mouths. I swallowed, my cheeks flushing as I felt his member stiff and poking me as if letting me know what it wanted. He was big, bigger than my wet dreams had let on and I shivered beneath him.

My underwear was slipped off my waist and I pulled my hips up to help him in sliding the garment of clothing off. I was completely bare and the heat only further escalated as our unclothed bodies rubbed against each other. My stomach was in knots, my breathing heavily labored and my head thrown back as I felt his warm hands grasp my member into his hands. He wasn't slow by any means as he began pumping me, my body shook and my mouth opened in a silent cry.