Chapter 6

*Niall's POV*

When I saw Zayn at the office, I honestly don't know why I did what I did.

I just kept smiling at him and when we shook hands, his hand felt so warm and perfect in mine. It was the single most perfect moment of my life.

When he left, the appointment continued as normal and before I knew it, I got to go home. 

I wondered what Zayn would think. About my therapy, I mean.

Would he ask his mom why?

I doubt it. It's not like he cares.

I sighed and when I reached my house, I opened the door and went straight to the fridge. Steve has given me food privileges until my check ups at the hospital are over with. He doesn't want the hospital to think he doesn't feed me. 

Well he doesn't and I'm already well underweight so I don't see why it makes a difference now.

I grab some food and pour myself a glass of orange juice. Steve probably won't be home anytime soon. He stays out later than usual now days. I think that since he can't hurt me at the moment, he finds other people to take his anger out on.

I'm seriously bored right now and it's barely two.

Maybe I could go to Louis' or something. Yeah that'd be fun. Just pop in on him by surprise.

I gobble down the rest of my food and and leave towards Louis' flat.

I get there in about fifteen minutes and I test his doorknob.

Haha! It's unlocked!

I smirk and fling the door open.

"SURPRISE LOUIS!" I yell, but then I freeze at the sight in front of me.

Harry and Louis laying on the couch. Harry's hovering over Louis, making out with him.

Oops.

~~~~~~~~

*Nobody's POV* (Less reading for you and less writing for me. I didn't want to have to write the same thing in two different POV's like before. That's boring.)

+A FEW MONTHS BEFORE+

Harry stood, leaning against the wall in the back of school.

Maybe he won't show up, he thought, tapping his foot impatiently. He was supposed to be here almost twenty minutes ago.

Oh! There he is! Harry straightened himself out and attempted to fix his hair.

Louis walked over to Harry and stood next to him.

"Where've you been?" Harry asked staring at his feet.

"Well Zayn beat Niall pretty bad today. I had to make sure he was okay. What do you want Harry?" Louis said facing Harry. That came out colder than he intended it to.

"W-well I... I just wanted to talk to you about.....y'know." Harry mumbled, his cheeks tainted with a small blush.

Louis knew exactly what Harry was talking about. He blushed too, remembering what had happened.

^vLE FLASHBACK INTO THE PASTv^

Abby had dragged Louis to a gay fair saying 'he should be amongst his people.' 

Louis sighed and walked around aimlessly while Abby talked to a gay couple, fangirling over how cute they were and that they were her new 'ship.'

We're definitely not as alike as Niall thinks we are, Louis thought with a smirk on his face, walking past some booths selling things Louis had no care for.