Chapter 9

So I read the recent comments and yes I feel like my story IS really similar to a lot of other Ziall fan fictions but it's WAY to late to change all this now so I'm just going to keep writing. And those stories seemed pretty successful so I guess people like this sort of thingy. :) I'm hoping my story will be like that too.

Chapter 9

=================================

~Niall's Pov~

The days fly by and Zayn visits me everyday. He's been keeping his hair flat ever since I complimented him. Louis and Harry try to come by as much as possible but Louis seemed really tired so I told Harry to get him to stay home and rest. Liam and Dani came by everyday as well and they'd sneak in some Nando's for me sometimes. Hospital food is gross.

 I'm still thinking about what I'm going to do when I get to Zayn's house.

I mean I might be in love with the guy and him having no idea, asked me to move in with him. Well, he invited me to stay, not move in but still. That's too close for me.

Zayn and I were in the hallway and I was sitting in a wheelchair. The doctors didn't want to risk me pulling my stitches. Zayn was signing me out right now and getting my meds. 

Ugh, I hate pills. I can't ever manage to swallow them. Food is a different story. Food actually tastes good so I want to swallow it, but pills have that bland, dry taste that makes me want to gag and spit it out.

"He needs to take two of these everyday, alright? He might feel a bit tired afterwards, but once his system gets used to them, it'll wear off. They might make his immune system go down a bit so make sure he stays as warm as possible and keep him away from cold foods. Be sure he doesn't stress himself." The nurse handed him a paper bag with the hospital logo on it and a sticker with my name printed on it.

Zayn nodded and signed on the clip board.

"You ready to go, Niall?" He grinned at me.

I nodded and he wheeled me to the elevator. We got downstairs and he wheeled me toward the car.

"Are we taking the wheelchair with us?" I ask. I don't want to be stuck sitting down after almost a week of laying in bed.

"No but you can't run or do anything that'll stretch your stitches." Before I could respond, Zayn put one arm under my waist and the other under my knees and walked toward the car. A nurse pulled the wheelchair away and took it back into the hospital.

"Walking won't stretch my stitches." I cross my arms and grumble, turning my head up to examine his face.

He is literally beautiful from every angle. I don't think he has even one flaw. Sure he has a few scars from, I'm guessing, fights, but they just make him look even better.

And then there's me. I'm beaten and bruised. I have scars all over my chest and hips, both from myself and others. Why would he like someone like me?

Why does he even care?

~Harry's POV~

Louis and I were home, cuddling, when Abby called us and told us Niall had woken up.

Louis didn't even give me time to grab my keys as he pulled me through the door.

When we got to the hospital, Louis ran straight to Niall's room.

I walked in in time to hear Niall call Louis 'Boobear'.

"Boobear?" I laugh. That's so adorable and It fits him.