Chapter 11

SO SORROY ABOUT NOT UPDATING! I TRIED TO MAKE THIS ONE LONG TO MAKE UP FOR IT!  DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER?

Pic at side THEY SHARE CLOTHES! :D

ASDHSALFKJ THE READS THIS IS GETTING! :))))

Quote of the day: Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

*IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END*

Chapter 11

======================

Niall couldn't stop thinking about how great yesterday was. Zayn treated him so..........Lovingly. Niall had never felt more adored in his life.

Maybe the feeling were mutual? Niall could only hope. He wanted someone else's view on this so he called Louis on Zayn's home phone.  Zayn went out when Niall was asleep.

No answer... That's weird. Louis always answers. No matter what.

He dialed Hary's number and it was the same.

Maybe they're busy, Niall concluded. He dialed Abby's number and she answered on the third ring.

"Hey Nialler." Her voice sounded in Niall's ear.

"Hey Abs! I was wondering if you could come over?" Niall said hopefully.

Abby sighed sadly. "I'm really really sorry Ni, but I can't. There's a lot going on with my family and....I promise I'll explain later! How 'bout Friday?"

It was Monday. Niall sighed. He would just have to wing it until he could talk to someone about this.

"Yeah, alright. See you then." Niall hung up before she could say anything.

He didn't just want to talk about Zayn. He wanted to talk about the nightmares he was having. It was always the same.

Josh would come back and hurt Zayn and make Niall watch as he bleed all over the floor. Niall would beg and scream but he wasn't able to move. He just stood there and watched Zayn die. He'd wake up every night in a cold sweat and hot tears staining his face.

He never wanted that to happen.

Never.

Niall grabbed a tub of ice cream and a spoon and put on Bambi, like he always did when he was sad and lonely. There was something nagging at him in the back of his mind but he ignored it as he watched the screen intently. 

Soon enough the movie was over and Niall had eaten the whole tub of ice cream.

He positioned himself comfortably and buried his body into the couch, seeking some type of warmth. 

He coughed and shivered slightly as his eyes shut themselves and he faded into the black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*MEANWHILE*

Louis scrolled down Google on his laptop looking at ways to lose weight when Harry walked in. Louis slapped the laptop shut and stared at him with an innocent look on his face. Harry sighed and sat down on the bed next to his boyfriend.

"Louis, we need to talk."

Louis felt his heart sink to the pits of his stomach and felt like he was being mangled by piranhas.

Harry was breaking up with him.

But truth be told, Louis should've seen this coming. Harry could do so much better and it wouldn't have taken long for better to come by. Louis wasn't perfect. He constantly stared at his stomach when he was alone. He knew his ribs didn't show enough and he was too fat.