Chapter 7

This chapter is dedicated to Ziallislife because she's one of the people been there since the beginning and she constantly gives me compliments on my story SO THANK YOU SO MUCH! ILY! <3

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY MISTAKES.

There's an important issue at the end please read it :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*Zayn's POV*

The party's tomorrow and I'm still trying to figure out how to invite Niall.

I can't just go up to him can I?

That'd be weird. I doubt he'd stick around to hear what I want to say.

Maybe I could ask Mum.........

Nah. That's just pathetic.

Suck it up Zayn.

Just ask him. Just go up to him and ask him.

There's only one problem.

School's been out for about a week now and we still have another two weeks of vacation. I have no idea what would happen if I went to Niall's house.

Would he let me in to talk to him or just slam the door in my face?

And what about his step-dad? What would he do?

The only other place I see him is at his appointment's with Mum and I don't want to barge in on that.

Maybe if I waited outside for him?

Yeah! That could work! Nice thinking Zayn.

Thanks brain.

---------------------

I'm sitting outside in the waiting room for Niall. It's almost been an hour since I got here so he should be out soon. I'm starting to think I'm being a stalker.....

What if he won't talk to me? He was pretty friendly last time. Maybe that's just because Mum was there.

The door opened an Niall and Mum walked outside. "Bye Niall. Think about what I said okay?" She held him by his shoulders and smiled warmly at him before she noticed me.

"Did you need something from me dear?" She asked me.

"Um.. actually no, mum. I came to talk to Niall." I said it so quietly, I'm surprised she heard it.

"Alright bye sweetie. I'll see you later." She kissed my forehead and went back into her office,

I could feel Niall staring at me but I just looked down and played with my hands.

"So....What did you want to talk about?" Niall came and sat down next to me.

"W-well... um... I'm having a party tomorrow and I was wondering if you'd like to go?" I didn't dare look up at him.

"Can Louis and Abby go?"

"Harry already invited Louis and Abby can go if she wants to."

"Alright then. I'll be there." I didn't even have to look up to tell he was smiling.

"O-okay." I finally look up and give him a small smile.

"Was that it?" He asks getting up.

"Um.. yeah. That's it."

"Alright then. See you Zayn." He turns toward then door to leave, before I grab his wrist. I want to keep talking to him.

"What?" He looks surprised. Well I would be too if my ex-bully just became my friend and invited me to a party and NOW he's touching me.