Chapter 8

People have requested more Larry so I'll see what I can squeeze in. Maybe in this chapter maybe the next..... ;)

Pic of Ethan at the side. Hot isn't he? ;) have absolutely no idea who he is. I typed it in on google and his pic was the first one. And I was like Ooooo. So yea...

ALSO! I recently saw that in the last chapter, it said TeenForLife was reading this and I basically died. My writing does not even compare to her's and her stories are too perfect for words. :) JUST ASHJKDGHLSK <---- THAT BASICALLY SUMS UP MY FEELS. So dedication to TeenForLife for taking time to read this. I'm sorry that it sucks.

Anyboo.

CHAPTER 8

_________________________

*Zayn's POV*

I bounced my foot of the floor repeatedly, resting my chin on the folded hands.

We'd been sitting in the waiting room for over and hour now and all the doctors had said was that Niall was in the ICU.

I need to know that he's okay.

Louis was cuddled on Harry's lap, his head on Harry's shoulder, snoring lightly, his cheeks tear stained and red. Harry had his arms wrapped around Louis's waist tightly, like his life depended on it, and every now and again Harry would kiss his forehead and whisper into his ear. I don't understand why he does that seeing that he's asleep but every time Harry did, Louis smiled a bit and cuddled even closer to him.

The nurses had to sedate him when he tried to follow Niall into the surgery room.

I wanted to do the same but I knew Liam was right. Me freaking out wasn't gonna help Niall. I'd just be in the way.

Abby calmed down a bit but she just keeps staring at the doors the doctors had wheeled Niall into. The boy who had come with sat next to her holding her hand. His name's Ethan I think.

Josh ran off while everyone was freaking out over Niall. He did this to Niall and he got away.

He.Got. Away.

That pissed me off more than anything.

Liam sat with me telling me everything was going to be alright.

But what if it's not?

He could die! Does Liam not see that?! 

My Niall could die.........

I can't take this anymore.

I get up, ignoring Liam and Harry's questions and run out of the waiting room.

I get outside and pull out my cigarette pack. I know smoking could kill me but it helps me relieve stress.

I fumble around in my pockets for my lighter but it's not there. Dammit. I must have left it at the house.

Maybe the hospital has one? Oh yeah right Zayn. Maybe it's right next to their No Smoking signs. 

A man who was about to go into the hospital stopped and stared at me.

"Need a light?"  He pulls out a lighter.

"Yeah. Thanks." I hold the cig out for him to  light. I take out another cig and extend it towards him. He takes it and lights both mine and his. I inhale and let the smoke fill my lungs.

"So what're you doing here?" he asks.

I don't see why that's any of his business but maybe he'll give me some decent advice."My friend got shot." Is all I say. I don't want to explain all of it when I'm not even sure what happened.He nods."What about you?" He's here for a reason too right? Or is he some creep who hangs outside hospitals to find random people to smoke with.