{1-First Day}

This story is written in Marinette's POV. And I added some Sara~Chan spices in it. Hehehehehhehe. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~ɱŗʂ ąɠŗɛʂɬɛ~~~~~~~~~~

"MARINETTE WAKE UP YOU HAVE SCHOOL!" Waking up to my mom yelling at me sure is amazing morning music. Note the sarcasm.

Today's the first day of a new year in school! That means I get to see Alya, Nino and Adrien more often.

Oh Adrien. So glad I get to be his best friend. Me, him, Nino and Alya are BFFs. We got each other's back and that's amazing.

I got up, wearing a Ladybug onesie because I just love my alter ego so much. I slipped on my slippers and walked to my closet and grabbed an outfit that suits my mood.

I took a shower and wore the outfit, I tied my hair into a high ponytail and grabbed my bag

I love black, and I wear black when I'm in a savage mood. That's just a fun fact.

I walked over to a small bed I made for my little adorable kwami.

"Tikki, wake up we have to go." I said, using my index finger to shake her lightly.

"I'm sleepy, go to school without me I don't need knowledge." Tikki replied and I rolled my eyes.

"What if Hawk Moth akumatized someone while I'm at school? I won't waste my energy to come and get you." I replied sassily and Tikki groaned and got up.

"Where's the bag?" She asked and I got the small shoulder bag and wore it.

"Here you go." I said and Tikki flew inside my bag.

I took my backpack and opened the trapdoor and walked down the stairs, closing the trapdoor behind me.

"Morning!" I chirped as I saw my parents' faces, who smiled at me.

"Mari, take this croissant and go to school. You'll be late." Mom said, giving me a croissant.

"I'm always late mom, bye!" I said, taking the croissant and running out of the door to the school.

I arrived at the same time as Prince Charming. Yay.

Adrien Agreste, the hottest guy in school and that's a verifiable fact. Just his eyes, his hair, his cheekbones!

Okay Mari stop it.

We became very good friends too, thanks to Alya.

"Adrien!" I called out to the hot blondie, okay I need to stop it.

"Marinette! Hey!" Adrien waved back as I stopped in front of him.

"I'm surprised that you're not late." He chuckled and I giggled with a blush on my cheeks.

"You jerk! My mom woke me up early." I replied and Adrien smiled.

"So are you free this week-"

"ADRIEN!" I groaned as the fake Barbie doll came towards Adrien and I.

"What is it this time Chloé?" Adrien sighed as she came to him.

"Missed me honey?" She said and Adrien pushed her away.

"No I didn't." Adrien said and walked next to me and I just giggled.

She decided to bother me while I'm in a bad mood. Now let's see the true face behind this 100 pounds of makeup on your face fake Barbie doll.

"What are you doing with her?" Chloé said, pointing at me as her minion came. Yep it's Sabrina.

"We're hanging out." Adrien replied and I smirked.

"Got a problem, Barbie doll?" I said, keeping a sly smirk on my face.

"Why are you calling me Barbie doll?" Chloé asked and I chuckled.

"Because you're fake like one." I said and raised my hand and Adrien gave me a high five.

"Grrr, Watch your back Marinette. You wouldn't like me angry." Chloé said then left with Sabrina.

"That must've ruined her day." Adrien said and I smiled.

"Your welcome for me getting her out of your hair, now you owe ice cream." I said and Adrien smirked.

"How about after school?" Adrien asked and I nodded.

"Wait, were are Alya and Nino?" Adrien asked and I pulled out her phone.

"I'll call Alya, you call Nino." I replied as I pressed Alya's contact and placed the phone on my ear.

"Hello?"

"Ugh Alya you sound horrible."

"Yeah I got a fever and I'm so sick."

"Don't worry, I'll give you my notes."

"Thanks."

"Get well soon."

"She's sick." I said as I hung up, Adrien hung up and placed his phone in his bag.

"Same as Nino." Adrien said then the bell rang.

"How about we sit next to each other in class?" Adrien asked and I nodded.

"Sure, let's go." I said and we made our way to school.

That's when it hit me.

I'm not stuttering or getting all awkward when I'm around Adrien! AND I'M GOING TO HAVE ICE CREAM WITH HIM

How is the first chapter?

Ciao Adios!