{3- Ice Cream}

Adrienette is bootyful

~~~~~~~~~~~ɱŗʂ ąɠŗɛʂɬɛ~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing outside the school waiting for Adrien. I can't believe that I'm going to have ice cream with him.

It actually feels great to be a senior, finally I'll get done with high school then I can go to Sunshine University Of Arts And Crafts! It recently opened in Paris and I remember having summer courses there so I had to travel to Los Angeles before I became Ladybug.

Because of me excelling these courses, they academy gave me a scholarship this morning so that when I finish high school I go there. I'm so excited!

While I was in my own dreamworld of how I'll join the academy, Adrien came into my view and snapped his fingers.

"Hello? Earth to Marinette?" Adrien said and I shook my head, snapping back to reality.

"O-Oh sorry, I zoned out for a bit." I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck and Adrien smirked.

"Mind telling me what's on your mind on our way back?" Adrien asked and Marinette nodded.

"So basically Sunshine College For Arts And Design recently opened and because I've been going to their courses ever since I was little so they gave me a scholarship!" I rambled on to Adrien and he smiled as we arrived at the Ice Cream stand, we took our ice creams and sat on a bench near the river.

"That's great Marinette, you always said that your dream is to be a fanshion designer and go to this college."

"Yeah, I remember telling you about this, so what is your future career?"

"I've been always into fashion like you and want to start my own business."

"So you're going to take your father's place?"

"Yeah I will, after college. But I'm not going to be distant like him."

"Adrien, what are you planning to do in the future?"

"I want to take over my father's business and find a loving wife and have a family with her, that's the only thing I'm missing... family."

I stared at Adrien in silence and patted his back gently.

"I know how that feels, I've never been to family meetings or anything because I always felt left out. I was always close to my parents, then I met you and the others in class, except for Chloé and Sabrina, you guys became my friends and are like family to me."

"Marinette..."

"Family doesn't have to be your parents or relatives or siblings, you may find people in life that will welcome you make you feel like they are family. Family is when you enter a house and the people inside make you feel like you're at home, a place where you feel happy, comfortable and safe in. That's what family is."

I finished and saw Adrien staring at me, I can't believe I said something like that. Wow, I need a pat on the back.

Then he pulled me into a hug, I blushed at his actions and hugged him back.

"Thanks Marinette."

Ciao Adios!