{2- Heroes}

This chapter has some Ladynoir because we all know how Chat Noir acts around Ladybug.

~~~~~~~~~~~ɱŗʂ ąɠŗɛʂɬɛ~~~~~~~~~~

"Go away you nasty girl!" Chloé yelled at the new girl as she pushed her to the ground during the break.

The girl cried and ran off with tears in her eyes and everyone looked at her then back at Chloé.

"Am I that beautiful?" Chloé said and I rolled my eyes. I never met someone like this.

"No you're the nasty girl not her! You have hate in your heart not love you selfish Barbie doll!" I screamed at her then ran off after the girl.

"Marinette wait!" I heard Adrien call behind me and heard footsteps.

"We have to find out where she went." I said then heard a loud bang.

"Umm, Marinette..." Adrien said then pointed towards the sky, I looked up and saw a fairy. She had dark hair and a black dress with a wand in her hand.

"Let's see who's the nasty one now Chloé Bourgeois!" She yelled and pointed her wand at Chloé, making her look ugly.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!" Chloé yelled and the girl laughed.

"I need to go, bye!" I waved at Adrien and ran off.

I went into an alleyway and opened my bag, Tikki flew out of it and I smirked.

"Tikki, spots on!" I yelled and transformed to Ladybug.

"Hopefully Chat Noir comes for help." I muttered and took out my yo-yo and got out of the alleyway.

I jumped from different buildings until I reached the fairy.

"Stop it!" I yelled and she looked at me, a smirk appeared on her face.

"How about I do the same thing to you Ladybug?" She said then started attacking me and I kept dodging.

Then she got knocked down by a very familiar silver bar.

"I can't leave m'lady here on her own." I rolled my eyes and looked at Chat Noir.

"Thank you! Now let's save Paris!" I chirped and we both went down to the fairy.

~~~ɱŗʂ ąɠŗɛʂɬɛ~~~

"Pound it!" Me and Chat Noir said at the same time as we did a bro fist.

"Woops, gotta go! Bug out!" I said as my earring started blinking, I turned around and ran off.

"Wait!" I heard Chat Noir call out but I don't want my identity to be seen so I had to leave.

I got back into the same alleyway I transformed in and transformed back, Tikki flew into my bag and I closed it.

I ran back into school and got to class, Adrien came after me and I smiled at him.

"Where were you? I've been looking everywhere for you?" Adrien asked and I chuckled.

"I ran away because I don't want the fairy to hurt me." I replied and Adrien smiled and turned back to Nino.

The only thing I regret about destroying this akuma is the fact that Chloé turned back. She looked uglier than she is.

Ciao Adios!