{4- Spring Lake}

So basically their senior year will be five chapters long because their college days is where Adrienette will start~

~~~~~~~~~~~ɱŗʂ ąɠŗɛʂɬɛ~~~~~~~~~~

Spring, the best thing to ever happen on earth. Everything around is magical and beautiful, I love how the flowers bloom and everything comes back to life again. It reminds me of how me and Chat Noir save Paris from and evil akuma, since it's the weekend I decided to go on a walk around the block. 

I wore a simple pink dress with small white flowers on it with white flats, I wore a golden chain necklace to match the look. I grabbed my small bag and Tikki flew inside it and and I placed my phone and my wallet and walked downstairs to my parents' bakery.

"Morning mom and dad!" I chirped and kissed mom and dad's cheek, Mom smiled and patted my head.

"Morning Marinette, looks like you're in a good mood today!" Mom said and I nodded.

"Well it's my favorite time of the year so I don't know why I shouldn't be in a good mood." I replied and Dad walked up to me with a small basket.

"Here Marinette, this basket has some croissants and biscuits in it. I know you love to eat them at the park in the morning." Dad said, handing me the small basket and I smiled.

"And your hot chocolate sweetie." Mom finished as she gave me a cup of hot chocolate, and an extra cup and a small container of hot chocolate.

"Thanks! I'll see you two later!" I said and walked out of the bakery and walked to the park.

I sat under a tree and opened the basket, taking out a croissant and started eating it and taking sips from my hot chocolate.

It feels so great to relax like this, seeing nature come back to life again and everyone comes out of their houses to smell the fresh mist of Spring. Being a superhero is hard and I need my rest and relax with nature for a bit.

I took a good look around the park and the people and noticed a familiar blond girl sitting on her own with her head down. This is Chloé, and she's sad. 

That is weird, Chloé is a heartless brat and she's sad? No Marinette, be the bigger person and see what's wrong with her.

I packed my stuff and stood up, walking towards her. She looked up and noticed me standing in front of her, I gave her a genuine smile and offered her a cookie.

"Why are you sad?" I asked and she sniffed and I sat down next to her, I gave her the cookie and she munched it slowly.

"Wh-Why are you asking? I-I thought th-that you out of all people would be happy to see my crying." She replied and I smirked.

"Why should I be sad? I believe that there's always a good in someone. So, what's wrong?" I replied and she looked at me.

"M-My father's in the hospital, he got in a car accident on his way to the office and he's in a coma." She replied and I gasped.

"That's horrible, don't cry Chloé I'm sure that your father wouldn't like to see you cry." I said and she started sobbing.

"Mom left when I was little and I don't want dad to leave-"

"Don't. Stay strong for your father, the mayor is strong and he will make it." I replied and hugged her, she started sobbing on my shoulder. 

"Shhh, you can cry, let it all out Chloé. I'm here." I said, patting her back.

"Here, have some hot chocolate." I said after a few moments and poured in the extra cup hot chocolate anc gave it to her.

"Thanks Marinette, I'm sorry for bullying you." She said as she took the cup from me and I opened the basket and gave her a croissant.

"It's okay Chloé, Promise me that you'll change?" I asked and she nodded.

"I promise."

I know that Chloé has a soft side that she doesn't want to show for a reason.

Ciao Adios!