{5-Graduation}

Happiness cause I'm happy

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<<<Narrator's POV>>>

"Can you believe it?" Marinette said, twirling around her room and Tikki giggled at her holder's behavior. Marinette looked at herself in the mirror, checking out her peach off shoulder dress tye reached her knees and her black roman sandals that matched the dress all created by her.

Tikki helped Marinette put on makeup, she added a winged eyeliner with light mascara. She also added some light pink blush on her holder's cheeks and bubblegum pink lipgloss.

"Wow Tikki you're going to be my makeup artist." Marinette said, looking at herself in the mirror as Tikki giggled.

"Well I learned from the best." Tikki said as she twirled around and Marinette giggled.

"C'mon Tikki let's go." Marinette said, grabbing her black shoulder bag and Tikki flew in them. Marinette walked downstairs and arrived at the school with her parents.

The moment she walked it, everyone stared at her and the person that caught her eye was Adrien. He was with Alya and Nino and his father, who noticed how Adrien was staring at Marinette like she's his wife.

"Son if you really like her then ask her to dance with you, since there will be a slow dance after recieving your certificate." Gabriel said, snapping Adrien out of his daze and turn to him with a flushed face.

"D-Dad?! Its not like I like her." Adrien said and Gabriel chuckled and had a smirk on his face.

"Whatever you say Adrien." Gabriel said and Marinette walked up to him with her parents behind her.

"H-Hey Marinette, you look beautiful today." Adrien said, a blush appearing on his face.

"Th-Thanks, you too- I-I mean you look handsome- beautifully handsome." Marinette replied and mentally slapped herself.

Aphmau fans will understand the reference.

After the certificate giving

"Hey Nath, Marc. Look!" Alix said, getting the two boys' attention from their eating session at the buffet. They turned to the direction were Alix was pointing on and Nathaniel smirked.

"Wait- is Adrien blushing?" Marc pointed out and Alix started giggling.

"By the end of the night Adrienette must sail." Ali said and Marc raised an eyebrow.

"Adrienette?" Marc questioned and Nathaniel looked at him.

"I'll explain later." Nathaniel said and then looked at Alix.

"What about Chloé?" Nathaniel asked and Alix smirked and pointed at Chloé, at that moment Chloé's heel broke and she spilled her drink all over her dress.

"UGH not now!" Chloé screamed and left the party.

"Are you the one who did this?" Marc asked and Alix nodded.

"I sabotaged her heels and breaking at this moment was a bonus." Alix said and looked at Marc.

"Now go." Alix said and Marc walked over to Nino, who was the dj. "Time for the slow dance." Marc whispered to Nino, who replied with a thumbs up.

Marc went back to the two and slow music started playing.

"I would be honored to have this dance with you Mrs. Dupain-Cheng." Adrien said, offering his hand and Marinette giggled.

"I'm honored to have this dance with you Mr. Agreste." Marinette played along and giggled a bit, Adrien took her hand and went over to the dance floor.

"Yup they're definately getting married in the future." Sabine said and Gabriel nodded.

"I agree." Gabriel added and Tom smiled. "And I agree about this."

"Hmm, I have a plan." Gabriel said and the two turned to him.

"You told me that Marinette is going to Sunshine University right?" He asked and the two nodded.

"Adrien is going there too, and I personally know the principal soo..." Gabriel said and the two gasped.

"You'll tell him to make Adrien and Marinette roomates?" Sabine continued and Gabriel nodded.

"Go for it." Tom said and Gabriel smiled.

Adrien is going to thank me when he dates Marinette.

M'BOY GABE SUPPORTS ZE SHIP

HAWK DADDY SUPPORTS ZE SHIP

Ciao Adios!