{12}- Oops

Get ready to lose your wigs just like what happened in Catalyst.

Enjoy this while I go kill Nathalie and Gabriel with Plagg's Cataclysm

Speaking of ma boii Plagg, his blow can create a f*cking sinkhole WaOw

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"That's your third cup of coffee Marinette, you need to stop." Tikki said, watching her owner gulp down another cup of coffee as she studied on the floor.

"Tikki I need coffee! It's the only thing keeping me alive right now." Marinette said, flipping through papers and her tablet on the floor alongside her laptop.

"Marinette?" Marinette heard Adrien knock on the door before he called her name and Tikki immediatly hid in Marinette's pillow.

"Yes?" Marinette asked, not removing her eyes from her notes, Adrien entered and saw all the papers, books, her tablet and laptop on the floor with pens on the floor.

"Woah! What's going on here?" Adrien asked, making a space for him to sit down next to Marinette.

"I'm having a tantrum right now! I got a test tomorrow and I don't want to fail it." Marinette said and Adrien chuckled at her behavior.

"Mind if I gave you a helping hand?" Adrien asked and Marinette looked at him.

"S-Sure." Marinette said and Adrien smiled and started helping her with her studies.

<><><>

"Juleka I told you I won't confess, I saw them together and Marinette looked so happy when she's with him." Luka said, he was on the phone with his sister. He wanted to surprise Marinette by coming to her college with a bouquet of flowers when he saw her laughing with Adrien, she looked so happy with him and that got him heartbroken.

"Luka I-"

"Juleka there's nothing I could do, I can't change anything. At least he can protect her unlike me. Bye." He said then hung up and sat on his bed and started playing his guitar, not noticing the cursed akuma entering his room and landing on his right earring.

"Atom, I am Hawkmoth. You're broken hearted and wished to change what happened? Well I'm giving you Atomic Manipulation, anything that you wished to change, it will change. But in return I need you to get me the miraculous of Ladybug and Chat Noir." Hawkmoth's voice echoed in his head as a purple butterfly formed on his face.

Luka smirked and chuckled, "Time to change reality, Hawkmoth." He said then stood up, transforming into Atom. A blue skined supervillan with a white cloak covering his body, arms and hair, he has blue eyes and the right eye is covered by his hair and he's armed with a wand.

That's the day where Paris falls.

Meanwhile, Adrien and Marinette went out to have ice cream together after he helped her with her studies.

"Thank you so much Adrien for this help." Marinette said and Adrien smiled at her.

"It's no problem Marinette, that's what friends are for." Adrien said and Marinette blushed a bit. While Violet takes a DEEP breath.

"Mari, there's ice cream on your face, it's a little close to your lips." Adrien said and Marinette tried to lick it with her tongue.

"Is it gone?" Marinette asked and Adrien shook his head, "Here let me help you."

Adrien scooted next to her and grabbed her chin, using his thumb to wipe off the ice cream, Marinette's cheeks went pink at his touch as he gently removed the ice cream off her face. He then retreated and smiled at her, "It's go-"