{10-Illusions}

Unfortunately I'm starting school on Wednesday so I don't think I'll be updating that much. Sorry now enjoy this cute chapter.

Ps. Tikki and Plagg are representing the fandom here.

 <><><><><><><><><><><>

Marinette woke up, feeling pain from her injured arm. She groaned as she got up, Tikki's still asleep in her miniature bed. Marinette took a bath and changed into a cream sweater and jeans with some white boots, she got out of her room and didn't see Adrien around.

'He must be asleep.' She though as she made her way to the kitchen. Searching through the fridge, she found some flour, eggs and milk.

'Great! I'll make some crepes for breakfast then.' She said then groaned when she moved her right arm, she took a deep breath and used her left hand to prepare the batter.

"Morning Marinette." Marinette jumped and turned around and saw Adrien rubbing his sleep from his eyes.

'Oh gosh I look so horrible he'll probably think I'm weird- FOCUS Marinette say something." Marinette cleared her throat, "Morning Adrien, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah I did, what are you doing?" Adrien asked, walking up to her while Marinette held back the urge to look down at his shirtless body. (*Sprays bleach*)

"I was about to make some crepes for breakfast." Marinette said, turning around to prepare the batter.

"No." Adrien said, grabbing her hand and turning her around, "You're not cooking anything until you heal up, we're going out for breakfast."

Marinette blushed at Adrien's protectiveness and nodded, Adrien smiled and let go of her arm and placed the ingredients back in the fridge.

"Stay here and I'll go get ready." He said and went into his room, closing the door behind him.

"Well that was something." Marinette turned to the voice behind her and saw Tikki eating a cookie while sitting on a self.

"Tikki?! What are you doing here in the open?" Marinette asked and Tikki flew over to her and finished her cookie.

"Watching my ship." She said and Marinette blushed, "I noticed you were avoiding looking down eh?" Tikki said with a smirk and Marinette glared at her kwami.

Meanwhile, Plagg was teasing Adrien about what he did with Marinette.

"What was that all about kid?" Plagg smirked and Adrien looked at him and grabbed a black shirt and wore it.

"Shut up Plagg-wait, were you following me?" Adrien asked, sitting down on his bed to wear his shoes.

"Yup! Marinette is one cute chic, right Adrien?" Plagg said and Adrien sighed.

"She is, but I'll never stop loving M'lady" Adrien said and Plagg facepalmed 'I wasn't wrong when I said people are blind'

"Adrien. You are blind." Plagg muttered and Adrien rolled his eyes, "Plagg I'll never give up until Ladybug loves me." 

'SHE ALREADY LOVES YOU!!! Calm down Plagg, he's just an idiot who doesn't realize that he's calling his lady a very good friend.' Plagg thought and took a deep breath to calm down and possible not slap Adrien in the face.

"Whatever you saw kid." Plagg said and Adrien grabbed Plagg and his wallet and car keys and left his room.

"Let's go" Adrien said and Marinette stood up from the couch and grabbed her white shoulder bag and placed the dorm keys in there then left with Adrien.

<><><>

In the evening, Alya transformed to Rena Rouge to start her patrol. She jumped out her window and started jumping around, checking for akumas.

"Well well well, look who it is. A liar." Rena Rouge stopped in her place and looked down at Lila Rossi.

"What do you want?" Rena Rouge said and Lila rolled her eyes and smirked.

"I hate you just like how I hate Ladybug. You are a liar just like how everyone calls me, you're making illusions to fool people just like what I did." Lila said and Rena Rouge sighed and landed in front of her.

"Listen up, I never used my illusions to get Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous, I never used them to help Hawk Moth, I never used them to make someone fall in love with me. I use them to fool supervillains and defeat Hawk Moth. Got it Rossi?" Rena Rouge said, making Lila take a step back.

"You're nothing but a liar Rena Rouge, just like me." She said and Rena Rouge growled.

"I'll never be like you Lila, and I'm not a liar. I didn't lie to everyone that I'm super powerful and stronger than Ladybug and Chat Noir." Rena Rouge said then turned and jumped up at a tree.

"Oh I almost forgot." Rena Rouge said and looked down at Lila, "The two strongest miraculous are the ones of Ladybug and Chat Noir, and there are no other miraculous that are stronger than them." She said then went back into her dorm.

She de-transformed and sighed, sitting down on her bed and Trixx stared at her owner.

"Alya don't think about what she said." Trixx said and Alya looked up at her.

"She's right y'know, illusions are lies too." Alya said and Trixx shook her head.

"Alya, you're a superhero and you use illusions to save Paris. You are fooling supervillains in order to defeat them. But when Lila got akumatized, she was using them to make everyone believe her lies. Always remember that you are a superhero." Trixx said and Alya smiled.

"Thank you Trixx." Alya said and laid down in her bed, "You really know how to cheer me up."

"Anytime Alya." Trixx said and they both fell asleep.

Ciao Adios!