Chapter 2

A/N: hope you guys had a good 4th of Julyyyy 🎉❤️🇺🇸🎊💙🎆
~

Ariana's POV

I turned the corner as I asked where his show was at. I listened to his directions as I followed where he was telling me.

"So, what's your name?" I ask.

"Luke. Luke Hemmings." He said smiling.

"Mine is Ariana. Ariana Grande." I said smiling back.

"Yeah, I've seen you on that show.. Victorious?" He asked seeming interested.

"Yep, Cat Valentine." I said focusing back on the road.

"You're character is so funny!" He told me smiling even more.

"Ha, thanks she has that effect of people." I said smirking.

"Right here." He told me pointing to the front entrance of what looked like a decent sized stadium.

"Okay.." I said pulling in. I stopped the car near a sidewalk and smiled.

"Here you are." I said unlocking the car.

"Thank you so much." He said smiling. But he didn't get out, instead he started digging through his bag and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Here's my number, feel free to call me anytime." He said picking up his bag and opening the door.

"Thanks again." He said closing the door.

"Anytime!" I said replied and rolled up the window. Something about him..

~

Luke's POV

After the show, I was SO tired. The boys gave me a lecture on why not to be late and why it's important to not hitch a ride with girls.

"Alright I think I'll just take the bus home, I'm quite exhausted." I said quietly, but loud enough for the boys to hear me.

I grabbed my bag and found the closest exit and headed for a nearby bus stop. I waited for about 10 minutes and gave up. it's midnight, a bus isn't coming and it's freezing out here.

Then a thought occurred.

Ariana.

I feel bad for making this beautiful celebrity drive me around all day but I would do anything to spend time with her.

I wondered if she's still up and just did it.

I checked my phone hoping she texted me so I had her number.

'(1) message' my phone read. I opened it to see a random number as my fingers shivered.

'Hey it's ariana save my number :)' it read. I smiled at my phone and called the number.

It rang until it hit voicemail. Shit.

Then my phone vibrated again. 'Ariana'. I answered right away.

"Hey, Ariana?" I said. "Yeah?" she asked sounding tired. I felt bad.

"I need ride from the venue. Can you PLEASSEEE come get me? it's so cold." I said. Silence.

"Um.." She trailed off. Oh gosh. "Sure, I'll be there in 10." She said quickly.

"Thank you." I said and hung up. I sat on the bench and waited for the girl I wanted to know more about.