Chapter 9

Hey guys so I've realized that I haven't updated since August and I'm SUPER sorry about that! 😭 I've been so busy with school starting and my birthday/birthday parties. plus I got to meet Demi freakin Lovato on my birthday! (September 6th)! 😄❤️ Anyway, THANK YOU FOR 1K READS ❤️

~

Ariana's POV ☯

What?! Did he just say-

"Yes, what?" I asked raising my eyebrow, trying to get him to say it all.

"Yes, I do." Luke sighed smiling.

"Yes, you do what?" I teased him, smirking.

"Yes I like you." He said smiling.

"Do I need to prove it?" He laughed at me asking him to repeat himself.

"Yes." I replied.

"Yes what?" He teased back the way I did.

"Yes you need to prove you like me." I winked and smiled at our dumb conversation. I could smell him from two feet away and he smelled SO good. He had light axe on and it made him 10x more attractive.

Before I could realize Luke leaned down and kissed me.

His breath was had a complete minty taste to it and he was wearing minty Chapstick. The way our lips moved together was indescribable. His lips were so soft as well as his hands that were around my waist.

He pulled away and just stared at me. Luke was driving me insane.

"Did that prove it to you?" He asked smiling down at me since I was short and he was like 10 ft tall.

I giggled under my breath. "Yeah, it did." I smiled back at him. Luke let go of me and look out of the open front door. I couldn't see anything because I was farther in the house but he seemed to see it.

"Great." He smiled to himself. He turned and walked up to me. "I have some people I want you to meet." Luke announced.

~

In walked in the 2 boys from Luke's apartment that one day I came over, and then Calum slowly after them.

"Hi." I squeaked and waved to them. The dirty blonde walked up to me first.

"Hi, I'm Ashton." He smiled sweetly. "Hi I'm-" I started but he cut me off.

"Yeah, you're Ariana Grande." He smiled making me remember that I was famous.

I laughed as the green haired boy walked up to me. "Hey, I'm Michael." He coughed.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. And Calum I already know you, you kind of saved me and Luke's life." I reminded him and everybody in the room.

"Haha yeah, I guess you can say that." He laughed as we walked in the kitchen.

"Do you guys want to order some pizza?" I asked looking around, hoping somebody would agree.

"Yeah sure, pizza sounds good." Luke commented.

"Pizza always sounds good." Michael chimed in.

Everybody laughed and shook their heads.

"Of course you would say that Michael." Calum replied as they all sat on my couch making themselves at home, as I went on my laptop to order the pizza.

Once I got on the website I asked them what they wanted. Once I decided on how to put the 3 different toppings on, I clicked order. I decided to check FaceBook since I haven't been on in forever.

I went to Yahoo and saw an article titled 'Luke Hemmings in a new relationship?!' They saw us kissing at my door?!

I clicked on it thinking I would see me and Luke at my door, but instead I saw Luke and another girl. My heart dropped at the sight of it and I didn't know who I wanted to kill first, Luke or myself for being so dumb!

I slammed my laptop down which earned me 4 pairs of eyes turned to look at my as I stormed out of my house.

~

I found myself driving down the road. I usually do that when I need to let some steam off, I was very pissed. I just sped down the interstate as I blared my iPhone music and just blankly stared at the road. I was trying to get as far away from Luke as I could.