Chapter 10

A/N: holy crap guys I'm so sorry, I haven't updated in like 2 months 😂 well I'll be WAYYYY more active now ily guys so much :)
IGNORE THIS PICTURE UP HERE ^ I DIDNT MEAN TO PUT IT THERE AND IM ON MY IPAD WHICH DKESNT HAVE THE UPDATED VERSION, SO I CANT TAKE IT OFF 😹😹😹

-

I pulled into the driveway of somebody that I thought I would never see or speak to again.

Harry.

We had a past. Definitely. We had dated for 2 years when we met at a diner when I was getting interviewed for the role of Cat. He had accidentally spilled my drink when he was walking by, that was the beginning of something that I don't.. want to remember.

The thoughts made me smile but regret it all.

I rang the doorbell only to realize, what the hell was I doing?

I quickly turned around to escape talking to Harry but before I could even face my car, the door swung open and a shirtless Harry popped out.

"Ariana?" Harry questioned.

His hair was very messy, like he had just woke up.

"Um, hi.." I hesitantly said fixing my ponytail.

"Wha-What's up?" He awkwardly smiled, waiting for an answer.

"I just.. um.." I started but Harry walked out.

"I know we've been through a lot but you can tell me.. Ari." He slowly added, which made my quickly make eye contact with him.

Ari? He hasn't called me that since-

"Come in." Harry interrupted my thought has he moved out of the doorway, letting me in.

I walked in and a strong smell of axe and a light candle, hit me.

"Smells good in here." I blurted out. The fuck did I say that for?

"Thanks." Harry giggled, knowing how stupid that comment was.

Harry sat down on his couch and leaned back, as he patted a spot next to him.

"Talk." Harry spoke.

"You know it's not really important, I can just call my friends and they'll be happy to listen to me ramble on about Luke-"

"Hemmings?" Harry jerked forward looking at me like I just told him I killed somebody.

"..Yeah?" I questioned. "Is there a problem..?" I asked, tilted my head.

"What? Erm, no I was just clarifying." He covered up.

"Okay.. um well I guess he had confessed his feelings to me this morning." I started as I looked up at Harry for a reaction, but he still wore the same expression he had on before when he was "clarifying" who Luke was.

"And then there was a picture of him kissing another girl from this very day.. I kind of just impulse came here." I spit out. Everything came out fast and Harry still looked like he was processing everything I just dumped on him.

"I would stay away from him." Harry looked toward the ground.

"Harry, are you okay?" I asked, not breaking eye contact, "I feel like you know something that I don't, and if that's tru-"

"Nothing, Ariana", Harry interrupted me once again.

"Harry please just tell me, Luke and I are basically together and if you know something, anything!"

"Ariana! Don't speak of this again, okay? I do NOT know Luke Hemmings personally. If you don't believe me, I don't give a shit." Harry basically yelled as he stood up.

"I don't think you're telling me everything." I said in a low voice, yet quiet.

"Goddamn it Ariana! I DONT KNOW HIM." Harry said sternly.

He must have seen how scared I was, because he slowly backed away from me and sat down. He ran his hands threw his hair and took a deep breath.

"He just seems like a bay guy, and he obviously doesn't know how to treat a girl. I think you should stay away." Harry said calmly.

I was so shocked. Harry had went to rehab for his anger problems, his mom kicked him out of her house, and we broke up because of his anger. I was honestly mad and disappointed.

"I really wish somebody gave me that advice about you before I dated you. Guess I learned the hard way." And with that I walked out, satisfied with my commentary.

~

It was 2 am and I couldn't sleep. No feeling of exhaustion came over me, so I let my thoughts rush over me.

Why was Harry so tense when Luke was brought up?

Why did everybody break my heart?

Why must I get in toxic relationships?

Why can't I just be happy?

Why hasn't Luke contacted me all day? Maybe because my phone is on airplane mode.

I grabbed my phone and turned on the wifi. I waited for texts to come in from Luke, or even Lexie or Liz.

But only one came up and it was definitely... out of the ordinary.

It was a random number. The text read 'I miss you. I'm sorry'.

I honestly didn't care or want to respond, since the text came in at 8:00 pm, 6 hours earlier.

I rolled over and let my thoughts come back for awhile until my phone buzzed.

I grabbed my phone and the same number had texted me, 'Sweet dreams. -Harry'

My mouth opened a bit, because I was in shock..

And maybe because of a bit of happiness.

~

A/N: So how did you guys like it?? I know it's leaning towards Harry, but it WONT be a Harry fanfic. We'll get back to Luke 😂 But we will find out what happened between Luke and Harry... soon ;)