Chapter 6

A/N: Okay well I got what i was aiming for! 100 reads 😭😭 I'm sooooooo fricken happy💕 thank you all so much. REMEMBER TO VOTE AND ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY! 💛👩

~

Ariana's POV ✾

It was already 8:00 pm but I still decided to walk around. I loved to walk around at night.

As I was walking down the street I kept thinking about Luke. And how much of a chance I had with him. I don't date many guys.. my last relationship was with Gary which ended two years ago.

My phone started to ring: Luke. I smiled.

"Hello?" I said as sweet as possible.

"Hey, want to grab dinner somewhere?" He asked. Yessss!

"Yes of course. Uhhh.." I looked up at the nearest restaurant I was at.

"Meet me at chik-fil-a." I said hanging up the phone.

After waiting about 7 minutes I saw a car pull up. I automatically thought it was Luke and walked up to it.

A random guy got out. He looked about 40 and very creepy. He started walking fast towards the store and through open the door.

I ignored it and walked back into chik-fil-a. I kept my eyes on the guy who seemed upset.. or mad. I sat in the booth behind the half wall making myself non-visible. I watched the door open and saw Luke walk in and smile at me.

"Hey," He started as he say down in front of me. "Did you order anything? I'm starving." He asked still smiling.

"Nah, so let's go order." I laughed. We got up still smiling and looking at each other. As we turned the corner of the half wall, a gun shot went off.

I got dizzy and scared and almost fell to my knees. Things got blurry then slowly started to come back. Loud screams and shattering glass were the only things I could hear.

Once I got myself collected I looked around to see people hiding and screaming. The creepy guy had a gun. He pointed it to the ceiling.

"If anybody moves or calls the police, this ceiling is collapsing!" He threatened. It became dead silent, as Luke wrapped his arm around my waste and slowly moved us behind the half wall becoming non-visible to the guy. He moved us under the table and kept his arms around me.

"Don't cry. Stay calm Ari." He whispered in my ear so nobody could hear us. I then realized I was crying because of how scared I was.

I looked around to see parents with their kids under tables and their kids crying and scared.

I wrapped my arms around Luke as he did the same to me. I was so terrified. Then, somebody moved. NO.

Another gun shot, but to the ceiling, crashing and shattering glass, my eyes got blurry and everybody screamed along with me. I still felt arms around me, as I was shaking and screaming and crying. I look at Luke who's eyes were close and squeezing me.

Everything got silent and the screaming stopped. Am I dead?

I opened my eyes to see shattered glass, but not a completely destroyed ceiling. Some parts were still up. Luke opened his eyes and they met mine. My face was probably pure horror because his was as well.

What just happened?!

I heard footsteps walk around the restaurant in the pure silence. I through both my legs on each side of Luke, sat on his lap, through my arms around his neck, and put my head into his chest, shaking.

He held me tighter. As I watched the feet face me and Luke. I froze. The table was thrown behind us as I looked terrified at the man in front of us with a gun.

"Aw, how sweet. A couple scared." He pointed the gun to us and told me to get up. I slowly and shakily got off Luke and stood next him with my arms up.

Tears rolled down my face as I kept shaking. He pointed the gun to the face as I kept sobbing. This will be the last I ever see Luke. Or my friends. Or my fans! I kept crying as I thought of it.

I decided to open my eyes as I saw a person slowly and quietly creep open the door. The face looked very familiar. They had a bat. OH MY GOD. Before I knew it, the person threw the bag behind his head and swung hard at the guy who was about to end my life. The bat hit the guy so hard in the head he fell to the ground. He was knocked out. Thank God. I kept crying still terrified and breathing uneven.

"CALUM!" Luke screamed and hugged him. Calum? Calum! Calum saved us!

I took the gun from the ground that was sitting next to the knocked out guy. I held up and showed everybody it was okay, and through out the gun. Everybody got up and cheered. All the terrified faces fled the restaurant as me, Luke, and Calum stayed to call the police.

~

A/N: WHAT A CRAZY, LONGG CHAPTER! HOW WAS IT?!?