Chapter 3

A/N: I just started this story and already got a few votes, reads, and comments. thank you so much! I'll update a lot more now that I know people like it. I'll put up 5 more chapters today ❤️

~

Ariana's POV

As I started down the road I tried to remember when to go. Once I remembered, I turned on the radio to hear a song playing.

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia

and forget about the stupid little things.

Like the way it felt fall asleep next to you

and the memories I never can escape,

'cause I'm not fine at all."

The slow song kept playing and I actually really liked it.

After listening to random songs on the radio, I pulled in near the sidewalk where Luke was sitting.

He opened the car door and smiled.

"Thank you so much for picking me up, if you didn't I wouldn't be able to come home." He said still smiling and setting his stuff down as I drove away.

"Yeah, no problem." I smiled. I looked back at the road and silently drove.

As I kept my eyes on the road, I felt another pair of eyes on me. I realized I was still smiling.

I slowly turned to Luke who turned away as if he wasn't looking at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face." I blushed in embarrassment.

"No, it's just your dimples are the cutest thing I've seen." He commented sweetly.

"Oh, stop it." I laughed. "But thanks. I don't like compliments, it makes me feel awkward." I admitted to him.

"Why? There's nothing wrong with you." He smiled. Why is he doing this to me?

"Because, I don't believe any of it." I told him, trusting him. I felt like I could. I don't know why.

"Well you should. You're perfect and don't let anybody tell you different." Luke stated and leaned back in the passenger seat.

I don't know what it is about him. But he's hot.

~

Luke's POV

"Get up mate!" I heard a familiar voice yell, as they jumped on my bed. I rolled over to see a shirtless Ashton waiting for me to wake up.

"I'm up, I'm up. Get off my bed!" I yelled.

"Somebody's at the door for you." Ashton said quietly and walked out of my room.

I walked to the door and realized I was only wearing underwear....

I opened the door to see Ariana.. GREAT.

~

A/N: thanks for 16 reads and 9 votes! ❤️ means a lot, keep reading, I'll update when I get to my friends house in about 10 minutes. I'm gonna write two chapters on the way there 💋
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW!