lets go on a date♡

hello all of you adorable hearts.

this isn't a chapter update but I wanted to reassure you guys that I will hopefully be able to get back on track since I've just graduated high school last weekend and got done with my first semester of precollege courses yesterday.

which means that I'm officially on summer break. ♡

and this summer I want to implement and do a lot of things I had trouble doing during the school season.

for example, I'm currently working on a fanfiction for a youtube voice actor,
along with original stories.

I hope to reopen my discord and start having regularly scheduled hang outs with you guys, because I know you all are amazing people that I want to get to know better and really become closer to.

I'm thinking once a week or once ever two weeks! so if you guys have any ideas of things we could do please let me know. maybe you want me to do a q&a once a month(maybe you have questions about me, my stories or writing)

or do mini roleplays where I act as one of the rentable boyfriends for a set amount of time and you all can talk to me.

(YO that was actually a really cool idea... like maybe I will roleplay as jealous jungkook, or rated r taehyung or even our perfect namjoon and you all just say and do stuff to the character and see how they'd react)

maybe we set up time to watch episodes of a kdrama that you've been dying to watch, or just whatever.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THIS, DON'T HESITATE TO LET ME KNOW.

and I make no promises but I wanted to work on a webtoon, but that might take longer than a small summer for me to accomplish—but it's still a goal nonetheless.

and other than that I guess I just wanted to post this to let you guy's know that I appreciate the love and support and I know I haven't been able to put out a lot but hopefully we can make the most of the time we have right now and really make things happen.

okay okay.
live, laugh, love, repeat
bye! ♡