021

yawning, you could feel the weight of your body ready to give out as you kick your heels somewhere on the floor and drag your feet onto the plush carpet.

rubbing your eyes; you fall onto the couch as you convince yourself that you weren't falling asleep with your makeup on but just resting your eyes before you go to clean your face and take a shower.

however, no sooner had you started to snore did a faint knock force you to sit up from your drunken drowsiness and drag your feet to the door, opening it to see the newest rentable girlfriend; heeyeon, whom you had given a tour to earlier that day.

"hey..." you manage through a yawn, silently hoping that she wouldn't want much since you were completely drained.

smoky eyed and blush red lips; heeyeon smiles as if she were uneffected by sleepiness or the darkness of the sky outside."I know its late rita, but I was wondering if you seen yongsun around?"

"no...sorry, she might still be working with a client," you mumble before blinking when the girl makes her way inside despite the way you tried to block the door with your foot.

"oh...alright, I guess I just figured she'd be here since she acts like you're just the best of friends," she mumbles; her voice seasoned with some type of bitterness as she pouts her lips and invites herself to a glass of water from the kitchen—the echo of drawers opening and closing  fills the room as she looks through seemingly every cabinet.

watching her, your ears turn hot and you catch yourself scratching at your arm, your voice becoming rougher than intended. "yeah well she's not and it's pretty late so—"

"omg you're right...I don't know what I was thinking, here I am making myself at home uninvited and harassing you with questions," clasping her hands to her mouth she gives you an apologetic bow and lets her eyes stay to the ground.

"I guess I've officially screwed myself over as usual and you're gonna hate me now."

covering another yawn, you were trying to seem sympathic but you honestly just wanted to go to bed." I'm not going to hate you heeyeon."

"no its fine you don't have to lie to me...everyone hates me, I always do the wrong thing and get on peoples nerves," she frowns, remaining in her bow even though you could still see her eyes shift beneath her lashes."maybe thats why yongsun never wants to be around me.."

now there goes the heart strings being strung; it was a tune you were very familiar with. gyuni says that you get wrapped up in sob stories too easily, but for you it physically hurt to listen to other peoples pain and you can't help but want to fix things for them. so despite your tiredness you smile at the new rentable and raise her chin. "hey I really don't hate you, and to prove it why don't we go out?"

"really?" hair bouncing as she stands straight, her entire face glows with a red lipped grin as she bounces on the heels of her toes and pulls you into a choke hold of a hug.

"yeah, tomorrow would be perfect for a girls da—"

"tomorrow? come on you gotta live life in the moment—and there's no better time than now!" she decides as she grabs your hand and pulls you out the door so fast that you couldn't even close the door behind you.