Chapter 18 Cole Ragmeal

I need to stop arguing like this, but I am stuck here with my two daughters. They won't stop yelling at me saying how much they should kill me for things of my past and they're right. I should be dead, but I wish they would just help me already.

My sister Nicole Ragmeal is still out there somewhere wishing a cold death on me and my family. Hey, did I mention she is even crazier than me? Well she is, and she won't stop until she gets what she wants.

"Why did you start the Apocalypse of zombie gorillas?" Amillia asked during her long rant of why they had to keep me alive.

That got me thinking why did I start the zombie gorilla apocalypse? I ran that through my head a million times before, but I never found the answer. Why am I doing this?

"Hey! When Amillia or I ask a question then, you better answer us!" Arica screamed.

"Okay," here we go I thought, "I guess the whole reason is revenge," I replied.

"That doesn't make sense at all!" Arica said.

"Calm down, Arica. Let me question him," Amillia replied.

I wanted to say that I was still here, but I was sure they were staring straight at me. I didn't bother with it.

"Tell me, Cole," Amillia said.

"You can call me dad you know," I said.

She ignored me and said, "You love mom still, don't you?" 

"Why are you asking me..." she cut me off.

"Don't You!" She yelled at me.

"Yes, but I don't," she cut me off again.

"You started this because you thought you killed her; because you thought that since you couldn't have her, that nobody could?" she said, "correct?"

"I...I don't know," I replied.

"But, you do. You know what your heart wants, and what your head wants as well. You just refuse to see it," Amillia replied.

"How do you know! Huh? You don't even know what love is if it hit you in the face. You think I wanted to hurt her? She left me you know. All of this was a plan to exceed the past and what I thought I thought I had done to erase the PAST!" I said, "but the problem was you were something I still had from her, so I was going to erase you too! Then, I saw your mother alive and well. As she was, she wouldn't take me back!" Now I was crying. I was crying so hard, and for what? A girl who doesn't even care.

"And the truth is revealed," Amillia said.

"Wow! You're good!" Arica said.

"Thanks, Arica. I try," Amillia said.

They got the truth. What would become of me now? A jail cell till I die? Death because I tried to kill them? What would they punish me with?