2. the interview

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!!

My heavy eyelids drifted open as I woke up to a disturbing sound.

"Hello?" I answer my phone with a dreary voice.

"Hello Mrs.. errr Diaz. I am calling you about the job you recently filled out an application for."

"Mmhmm," I confirmed, my heart beating faster.

"Yes, we would love for you to come in to meet Mr. Santos for an interview."

"That would be great. Um what day?" I questioned, reaching for a tissue on my nightstand to write it down.

"As soon as possible. Are you free today?"

This came as a surprise to me, "Uhhh.. yes. I'm free today."

"Ok then come to 476~~~~ 1~ Street at noon. Does that sound good?"

I looked at the clock and realize that it was already 10 am, "Yes, that's perfect, thank you! Bye."

Jumping out of bed, I took a quick shower followed by me straightening my hair. I always thought my hair looked better this way. I flipped through my different outfits and settled on a light pink, flowy dress. I hated wearing dresses, but I didn't exactly know who this Mr. Santos was. I thought it was a safe bet.

When I finally got to the house, my jaw dropped to the floor. The house towered over me, it was stunning. This guy was rich, beyond rich. I parked my car at the curb and walked to the door. As I knocked on the door, my heart started to beat faster.

The door opened to reveal a man that made me catch my breath. I smiled at him as he let me into the house. He had soft curls in his dark brown hair, and I envied his golden brown skin.

We walked through hallways and ginormous rooms as I peered around. We stopped in an office with windows from ceiling to floor, showing his backyard that stretched for miles. The desk was in the middle of the room and had two sleek chairs sitting in front of it.

The man sat behind the desk as I sat in one of the chairs in front. I looked up from my hands and saw him staring at me. He didn't shift his strong gaze from my eyes, and I was too cocky to shift mine.

"You're Mr. Santos?" I asked him innocently.

He nodded his head and asked, "Who told you my name?"

Why does it matter anyways?

"Well the man that called me about the meeting said Mr. Santos, so I assumed it was you."

"Well you know my business name, but do you know my real name?" He said with a chuckle at the end.

Who are you, Batman?

I paused not knowing how I should answer. The man almost intimidated me, but at the same time was casual, almost too loose.

"No should I?" I asked with a smirk.

"I'm Neymar Jr. Do you know who that is?"

A smile crept onto his face, giving me sight of his undoubtedly perfect teeth, which alone could make every person on the planet fall in love with him. However, this man looked to be the full package. Beautiful face. Gorgeous body. There were no toss ups on him. He was simply perfect.

My eyebrows went up, and I examined the man another time. I certainly knew who this was, but how could I not see it before.

"You look... different than in pictures and on tv"

"How so?" He scrunched his eyebrows together.

I lightly laughed, "You're more handsome in real life."

I started to question my choice of honesty. Neymar looked at me for a solid two minutes before choosing his next words, and when he did he spoke slowly and carefully.

"So Marina, now that you know a little about me, tell me a little about you." He said with a hoarse voice.

"Well I went to university—"

"No, no, no. Not your job qualifications. Tell me about yourself, what do you like to do." He demanded with a serious tone.

What kind of interview is this?

"Well, I like to cook but, between you and me, I don't think I'm good at it. I like hanging out with my friends and playing some video games. I like to workout. I would say I'm decent at football , I love to play it. Umm..."

I bit my lip trying to think. This made Neymar shift in his seat. I saw this feedback and peered up at the handsome Brazilian. His brown eyes, dusted with green, searched mine for some sort of answer. Neymar must've not realized how much time he stared into my eyes due to the fact that I had to clear my throat to get his attention.

"You know what?" Neymar assured himself immediately.

"What?"

"You got the job. You can be my assistant," Neymar stood from his seat.

A smile spread across my face as I asked, "When do I start?"

"Well I will need you basically everyday to do things. So why don't you start... now."

"Oh alright," I said shocked.

I stood from my seat as he took my little purse from my hand. Then he opened it.

"What are you doing?" I said with a slightly irritated tone.

He didn't respond as he pulled out my phone. He unlocked my phone as he turned to me the camera to unlock it with face ID. Neymar Jr looked at my background, and he stared at it for a couple seconds before searching for an app. I stood next to him as he went to the contacts app on my phone. He added his in under the name Neymar and handed the phone back.

"I will text you when I need something." He began to walk away.

"What am I supposed to do until then?" I called from the end of the hallway.

"Whatever you want. Explore the house?" He said still having his back turned.

Great. He just left me to walk around this huge house. I did what he said and walked around the house. Did this guy not have anything for me to do. Why did he even hire me then?

I entered the first door. Empty. The second door. Empty. Why did he have all these rooms if they were useless? I entered another one. Surprisingly this one had a furniture in it, it was a spare office. The next one also had furniture, it was a guest bedroom. They were both beautifully decorated rooms. As I walked into a bathroom that was the size of my apartment, I got a text from Neymar

Go pick up my suit at ~~~~~

It's better than sitting around all day. I responded to his text, and hopped into my car, ready to go be Neymar's slave.

 I responded to his text, and hopped into my car, ready to go be Neymar's slave

_______________
Hope you guys like this story so far. It gets better I promise.

¡Adios!
cassie