12. leo messi

PLEASE FAVORITE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!

happy 27th bday neymar. i love you no matter what, get better soon.

marinas pov
I lightly opened my eyes as more light entered the room. Looking over to the big bed beside me, I realized Neymar wasn't there. Although it was hard to get out of the beyond comfy bed, I put both feet down on the fuzzy rug.

Why am I wearing a nike shirt and not my dress?

I looked around to see my dress hanging up with my shoes neatly placed under it. A pair of sweatpants laid on the ground just asking for me to put them on. It was quite cold in Neymar's house— cold enough that you couldn't walk around in your undies.

After slipping the nike sweats on, and taking my makeup off from the night before, I headed downstairs. After approaching the kitchen, I rounded a corner only to nearly pee my pants.

The one and only Lionel Messi sat at the massive kitchens island. I stood there for a second examining him. He looked younger in real life than in pictures. Surprisingly, he had a cleanly shaven face and his chocolate hair swooped to his right. After taking my first step in the kitchen I was noticed by Leo.

"Oh, are you that girl?" he mentioned nicely making me scrunch my eyebrows together—questioning what he was talking about.

Neymar twirled around from the food he was making on the stovetop with a smile on his face.

I smiled at the men in the kitchen and responded to Messi happily, "That girl?"

"There are only billions of stories about Neymar with some mystery girl at that party. You are her, right?" He said calmly taking a sip of his water.

Since when are there stories on me?

"Yes, My name is Marina," I said taking a seat at the island, next to Leo Messi.

"I like your pants, Mar," Neymar winked from the other side of the island, clearly implying something that never happened.

"They fit so good, I was wondering what teenage girl they came from," I said scooting in the stool at the island.

Leo nearly spit out his water from my comment, making me feel proud.

"So what did you two do last night?" Messi questioned with a devilish grin on his face.

Neymar blushed knowing what he was getting at but I  recovered smoothly, "Neymar took me to that event which was very fun. After that we didn't really do anything since I fell asleep in the car ride here, and Neymar nearly looked like he was going to pass out at the wheel."

"That's a lie," he responded laughing, "I wasn't that tired."

"Mhm," I said ending the topic of the conversation, "What are you guys making?"

"I AM making eggs. Leo's not doing a thing."

Leo looked up from his phone and scowled at Neymar, which made me lightly chuckle.

"Wait so Leo what are you doing in Brazil?" I asked a question I actually wanted the answer to.

"Well I came here for a game in a couple days and thought we would catch up before that. Haven't seen Ney in a while."

"Please tell me you're playing Brazil," I smiled at him.

I heard a scoff come out of Neymar as he put the eggs on a plate. However, Messi looked over at me smiling and laughing. Seemed like Neymar and Leo were on different pages for this game.

"What Neymar you don't wanna play?" I asked teasing him.

"Oh no I'm not playing them. I'm destroying them." Neymar glared at Messi with a wicked smile.

"So, Marina," Leo shifted his attention to me, "Are you going to be there when I kill Neymar?"

"Oh trust me she'll be there," Neymar demanded pouring the eggs he was making onto a dish.

"What if I said I hate football, worst sport ever," I teased them and Messi's eyes got wide.

"I would say that's a big ol lie because you played at university," Neymar said pulling out a chair beside me.

"Ohh you play?" Leo seemed genuinely surprised as Neymar handed him and me a plate of food.

"Played, was never very good though." I emphasized through eating the surprisingly delicious food. I didn't know Neymar could cook.

"Doubt it," they both said at the same time.

I couldn't believe these two only see each other a couple times each year now that they are on different teams. It seemed like they have known each other forever. They acted as if they were best friends, even though Neymar was at PSG.

Suddenly, Leo got a call on his phone, and we went quiet as he picked it up in front of us. After taking the call he told us he had to leave because his wife needed something.

As I sat at the edge of the barstool, I couldn't help but think how crazy my life has gotten and how blessed I have been in the last months. All because of my stupid, lovely, handsome boss, Neymar Jr.

PLEASE FAVORITE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!___________I CANT BELIEVE NEYS 27!!!! OMG HES GETTING SO OLD! Thank you for reading this chapter for Neymar's Bday

___________
I CANT BELIEVE NEYS 27!!!! OMG HES GETTING SO OLD! Thank you for reading this chapter for Neymar's Bday. I thought it would be nice to add in a little bit of messi into the mix!

¡Besos!
Cassie