8. gaurdian angel

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!!

Chat with Lucas.

Lucas Come to my house. Wear something nice.

Marina What are we doing?

Lucas Surprise

Marina  Oh alright. Be there in 20 mins!

When I finally got to Lucas's house—that was not to far away from Neymar's—I couldn't help but compare it to my boss's. I could tell you that Neymar's was way bigger and looked more modern. He also had a bigger backyard accompanied with a football net and a pool.

I knocking on the door, I was greeted by a smiling Lucas that appeared to be very innocent and sweet. I would soon find out that this certainly was not the case.

neymar's pov (point of view)
"Where the hell is Lucas?" asked one of my teammates that I ignored. "He has to be here. He's one of the most important people for this god damn event."

I tuned back in to hear this. It was indeed true, he had to be here. As far as I knew he was still going to show. Tonight was a very important party focusing on the players that had a business with Lucas. Sitting in the lobby of the high class hotel with all the important people here except Lucas, didn't look too good. Many of my teammates started to go into the banquet/bar area where the event was being held. I still had hope that he would come but not very much.

How the hell was he going to miss this event? No, I wasn't gonna let that happen. We all worked too hard for this.

"I'm gonna go get that p.o.s." I mumbled walking out of the hotel.

I got into my car, angry that I even had to do this. What the hell was he doing that he couldn't be here?

marinas pov
Lucas talked about anything he could while eating dinner at his house. He really was a talkative one and quite charming as well.

"Would you like to dance?" he offered as we finished up our meals.

Finding it strange but romantic, I shook my head up and down slowly. He took my hand and twirled me around, leading me into a different room. We stopped in his living room that came off of the primary door. He was a marvelous dancer and every move he made was swift. I looked up into his eyes as the music filled the living room air.

"Thank you for coming," he said quietly, as if not to startle me.

"Of course, how could I say no?"

The businessman lowly chuckled, "I thought you would be with Neymar."

"Why on earth would I be with him?" I looked at him, genuinely confused on why he thought I would be with him.

"Because you spent all day with him. Why wouldn't you spend the night too?" his sweet, dreamy tone turned into a envious, cruel one.

"I work for him. I'm sor—"

My words got cut short by an abrupt kiss from Lucas. Giving into him, I let his touch engulf me.

"Lucas." I muttered, almost moaned, through the kiss.

Putting his arms on my waist, he drifted his hands on my lower back. He pulled into the kiss in order for it to become deep and passionate, which indeed it did. I attempted to tilt my head back to let a breath into my deprived lungs, but Lucas's hand rested on my head, not letting it go.

"I cant breathe," I tried to murmur through the forced kiss.

As he let go of the kiss, I stumbled back to catch my breathe. Lucas roughly guided me into the nearest wall, frightening me. He pinned me against it and moved from my mouth to my neck.

"Stop Lucas. Please." I tried to squirm out of his strong hold as the mood changed from romantic to hostile and demanding.

"Stop!" I yelled into his ear.

However, he did not listen. He continued to kiss my neck and started to make his way down to my chest. This couldn't be happening to me. This could not go any further.

Hearing a car beep outside, I looked over as he continued to kiss my chest. I saw the door handle begin to turn from someone on the outside. I looked down at Lucas and relaxed my body. I wound up one of my legs and kneed him in between the legs.

Dropping to the floor with a thud, the door opened. I looked over at the man standing in the door way. Still in shock, it didn't surprise me it was Neymar. He looked around with wide eyes as he tried to understand what happened. As I was doing the same thing.

I felt his warm hand grab mine, and tug me towards him. Trying not to crush Lucas's body, I walked forward towards Neymar. As he looked down at the pathetic man with disgust, he put his arm around my shoulders and guided me outside. Guarding me from the the man, he lightly pulled my head forward with his hand.

 Guarding me from the the man, he lightly pulled my head forward with his hand

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!!

________
hope you all liked the new chapter.

xoxo,
cassie