3. day one

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!!

When I finally found the suit store, I walked into the store with my phone in my hand. I felt it vibrate and I looked down at it. A text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Can you do something tonight? Btw this is Lucas!

A smile spread across my face as I typed a message.

Marina: Maybe. I'll text you when I get off  of work.

This place was fancy. Way fancier than any tailor I've seen, even on tv. A short, older man approached me.

"Hello mam, how may I help you?" He asked with kind eyes.

"I'm here to pick up a suit for Neymar Jr." I told him clutching onto my phone.

"You? For Neymar da Silvia Santos Júnoir?" He glared at me with a cruel glance.

"Yes, is there a problem?"

"You're his what? Assistant?" The man was nearly revolted.

"Yes. Now I need to be on my way with his suit. You wouldn't want to keep Neymar Jr. waiting?" I asked in a sassy tone, showing him the business credit card Neymar slid in my purse.

He turned around to retrieve Neymar's suit and came back with a garment on a hanger covered with a protective, stiff fabric. I snatched it from him and went back to my car.

Crazy how someone can be so rude because they wanted Neymar to come and not his assistant. However, I better get used to it due to the fact that Ill experience it a lot. 

I drove to Neymar's house and parked my car in the same spot. Walking inside the mansion, I called for Neymar. Instead of Neymar, a woman appeared in the living room.

"Oh hello," I said in a kind tone.

I looked over at her and saw she was wearing a shirt that said PSG on the front. I jumped to the right conclusion that it was Neymar's, and they just had sex... at three in the afternoon.

An almost fully dressed Neymar appeared around a corner. As he walked up to me, the brazilian was pulling his shirt over his pecs. I have to admit he was gorgeous, I couldn't help but admire him. His hair was no longer in fluffy curls but messy knots.

"Thank you," He said grabbing his package from my arms and turning back to the girl.

He pointed to the door while looking at her, and she slowly walked out. As if she was his dog.

"I'm sorry for that. Very not like me to present myself like this," he gestured down to his lazy attire.

Neymar walked upstairs and added, "There's some food in the kitchen if you want it."

I love food. How could I say no. I nodded and walked towards the kitchen. A bag with a burger and fries inside laid on the table. I ate it all with still some room to spare in my stomach.

I got another text from Neymar

Come upstairs to my room. Last door on the right.

Well shit. What's the worst that can happen? Actually I shouldn't even think about it. I walked up the modern stairs, and at the top I was greeted with a long, wide hallway.

Walking to the end of the hallway, knocked on the only door with the lights peaking from under it. When I walked in, Neymar was sitting on his bed in a dress shirt and suit pants.

"How do I look?" He asked seriously as I stared, not at his body but at his face.

"Great," I smiled at him, "What do you need me for?"