6.

Santa Fe was ported the next evening in a bog like area, a small hut with its windows glowing with light.

Crutchie stayed on the ship, insisting that his leg hurt way too much for him to continue, Davey and Kathrine followed Jack however down and into a small boat, which traveled to the hut.

The hut was warm inside, fashionable furniture was in it and a fire crackled merrily,

"Hey! No kids in the magic hut!" A woman said, coming from some other room and Jack grinned,

"Not even me Miss Medda?"

The woman smiled, "Jack! About time you visited! what can I do for you?"

"We need our fortune Miss Medda"

"well come on in kids" The woman, Miss Medda, said walking into the room again, Davey followed Jack and Kathrine.

The room was darker than the main room, a round table with a crystal ball on it, jars lining shelves and plants hung from the ceiling.

Jack sat at the table beside Kathrine, Davey sat down with them, Medda sat down and pressed her fingertips to the glass orb.

Closing her eyes, the woman shot them open suddenly, Looking at Davey and winking before looking to Jack,

"You'll have your treasure sweetie....I'd just watch that blonde friend of yours"

"Crutchie? what about him?"

At that, they heard a scream from outside, the three rushing outside and seeing the crew members fighting soldiers clad in blue, Crutchie struggling as he was taken by a larger officer.

"Crutch!!" Jack shouted, moving forwards but was grabbed by Davey, who was staring, horrified as the blond was taken.